• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Concoction of Plots

Ryan & Christopher Grey
"Be good, kids, byeeeeee!!" Ry Ry said, grabbing his coat as he stepped out of the glass front door into the crisp night. "And don't let the twins stay up too late." he said, peeking his head back into the living room.
"Bye, have fun," Chris replied to his father from the sofa right as he left.

It was about 10 p.m. and Jeanine was waiting in the car alone. After holing herself up in her room for so long, it was a miracle that Ryan and Gabrielle were able to convince her to come along with them. They were going bar hopping tonight- in hopes of cheering her up. Maybe they'd do something else, they'd see when the time came. But the goal was to make Jeanine happy.

Gabby was still in the house and Ryan closed the door behind him as he started on his way to the car.
"Don't think about anything," he said, getting into the driver's side. He looked back at Jeanine in the rear seat. "Are you ready to go? Don't push yourself, okay?"
He realized how his words might have sounded pitiful- not what he was trying to go for, but it wasn't something he could help. Or hide. And it must have made Jeanine feel pathetic. Despite how much he wanted to ignore it, he couldn't. Jeanine was so obviously depressed and she had been for a while; she was even before she moved back in two months ago, and he knew this. He cared about her deeply as she was his sister-in-law. And so did Gabby. But tonight wasn't supposed to be somber. Though, Ryan may have to keep reminding himself that he was also trying to have fun.

Chris laid belly-up with his phone in his hand as he went through his contacts, seeing who'd be able to come and who he wanted to come. Summer break was boring without friends and anything to do. And what better way to kick off the summer than with a party? "Jaaaade," he whined, dropping his phone screen-down on the coffee table beside him.
"I'm doing it anywaaaay." Then he sat up, grabbing his phone again and glueing his eyes to the screen. "Just lock yourself in with the twins if you wanna be emo and not be near people. They shouldn't be out anyway," he said, in the most affectionate way he could. Which probably didn't sound very convincing.

Chris knew Jade's stance on drugs and "irresponsibility" but it was Summer! And there wasn't gonna be anything hardcore anyway- and mom and dad are gone! Live a little!
Texts were sent, and he knew Andrea- but likely not her brother, though it's not like Chris cared much for him anyway- and Damon would be there soon. Plus the Rumsey siblings. Plus others...Why did he invite the Rumsey's again...? Eh- the more the merrier he guessed. Though, normally, he'd try not to associate with them. Since well, they were kinda annoying. That one bitch, what's her face, especially. Buuuut- they were neighbors. Why not? What could go wrong?

Clairvoyance Clairvoyance uwupolice uwupolice

Last edited:
proxy.php

JADE GREYoutfit

JADE WATCHED As her parents and aunt had departed for a night of "fun". She didn't want to know the exact details, but at least hoped that Jenaine would enjoy herself.

Sighing and chewing on her lip, she reflected on Chris' absurd proposition of a party. Moving away from the window, she cast her gaze down to the livingroom and up to the bumbling room of young twins. Hearing them giggle and chatter away, she ran off into the kitchen to grab a snack away from their greedy, little mouths. Whatever you had, they wanted. She also learned the hard way to never drink after 7 year olds-

Shuddering at the thought of the apple juice filled with 'floaties', she avoided said beverage and grabbed a Squirt. Before she could even pop it open, she heard the familiar whine of her 'brother'. "Whatttt." She mimicked, rolling her blue-violet orbs from under her bangs.

Now entering the livingroom, she saw the taller male sprawled out on the couch, scrolling through his phone blandly as he confirmed his tomfoolery of the night. Setting the unopened can down, she adjusted her glasses (she normally wore her contacts), which made her look even nerdier than usual. "Oh dear god. Lock myself up with-" She paused and glanced over her shoulder, lowering her voice. "Ok, they may be utterly adorable and hilarious, but have you ever been alone with them at night? No. Lia will make me a 'pretty princess' and Mia will use my head as a literal soccer ball-" Jade nearly spoke in a whisper, as if the twins would overhear. "Also, its alternative, not emo." She smirked, sitting on the arm of the couch, facing him. "And...I'll come out for a little bit- I'm not a complete loser yaknow." She rubbed her arm, snorting. "I just gotta change out of this and I'm set-" Jade motioned to her lazy wear of sweatpants and a plain, old croptop. "Anyways, who are you inviting." She asked, leaning over to retrieve her can of soda.

"We'll be gone until tomorrow,"

Finally alone in the bedroom, if only for a few minutes, Gabrielle turned to examine her baby bump for the 8th time that day in the full-length mirror beside the dresser. She had gained quite a bit of weight during her second pregnancy, enough that if her father called her later that week and said she was half whale, she'd believe it. But, she thought, that's what happens when two little humans are growing inside you. She felt one of the babies kick softly, frowning ever so slightly before turning her attention to the window and focusing on the car.

Outside, Ryan was getting things ready to go with Jeanine waiting gloomily in the back seat. No doubt things were a bit awkward sitting in silence, Jeanine being less than talkative and just wanting to spend her last days brooding and crying. Not that Gabby could blame her, of course. She could barely think about Jeanie before her eyes started to water, just as they were now. But tonight was all about besting that damnable disease in the best way a dying woman could: getting blackout drunk. They'd bar-hop the night away on what everyone called "Liquor Lane," where about four bars lined right up next to one another, and stay the night in an incredibly fancy hotel downtown. It had cost a pretty penny to rent the room, but was well worth it for a night on the town with her loving husband and quickly-deteriorating sister.

Gabrielle grabbed her purse from the bed, clutching it to her chest and beginning her very penguin-esque descent down the stairs. "Kids?" She called out, huffing slightly as she got off the last step. "We'll be gone until tomorrow, like I said." She walked to the living room, finding Chris on his phone and Jade by his side. "Be good, and take care of your cousins." Gabby smiled, leaning down and kissing her son's fluffy hair before giving Jade a hug. "Love you, and don't stay up too late!" She gave Mia and Lia a kiss each, then flashed a final smile before heading outside and to the car.

Gabby slid into the passenger seat, smoothing out her loose black dress and smiling. "Are you ready, Jean?" Her sister gave a weak, mostly fake smile. "Ready as I'll ever be. Where to first?" To answer this, Gabby looked at Ryan. "Your choice, mister chauffeur."

Last edited:
Ryan & Christopher Grey
"Liaaaa, Miaaaa- Jade's talkin' shiiiit." He whined further, attempting to reach a volume where the twins wouldn't hear him. "I've been with them during the day and they wanna turn me into the queen that I fucking am," Chris said with a comical sass, dropping his phone back onto the coffee table face-down. He was fidgety, wanting to get up and do something out of boredom.

"I invited people we know. Andrea, Damon, the Rumsey's, some other people from school-" Then he picked his phone back up when it vibrated. But he put it right back down. "Okay, I know you don't like the Rumseys. But they're rich and I want them to bring shit. And I bought from Shantell, so..."
Chris quieted down when he heard his mother coming down the stairs.
"Bye, mom," he said as she gave affection to him and his sister and then walked out of the door.

Jade received a message. "Ew. Is Chris really throwing a party? Hah- want me to be there?" from Andrea.

The Greys had a few rosebushes lining the side of their steps that ran along the whole front of the house. Their steps which connected to the driveway were perpendicular to their front door. Ryan watched the side of his Wife, particularly her bump, as she made her way down the front steps and then turn to face him on her shuffle towards the car. Gabby opened the door and climbed in on the passenger side.

"Your choice, mister chauffeur."
"Hey- yoouuu are only allowed to drink the fruit juices," Ry Ry pointed his finger at his wife while he backed out of their driveway looking both ways. "You think most bars would even allow a pregnant woman to walk in? You think bringing a pregnant woman along will attract heavy judgement?"

They were going first to Chill Blue, a popular gay bar- which Ryan thought was hilarious considering the context. Bar-hopping was something Ryan and Gabby did a lot when they were dating. Now, they're a little old for young people activities, but eh- They all looked about 10 years earlier than what they were.

Clairvoyance Clairvoyance uwupolice uwupolice

proxy.php

JADE GREYoutfit

SHE SNORTED And rolled her eyes at the ash-blonde teen, thinking it was peculiar that they use to fight constantly. They went from only spitting threats and whines to sharing laughter and teases. It was a strange difference, but she was thankful for it.

"Well ok princess" She smirked, sliding down to sit on the couch now, listening for the invitees. Jade nodded along as he listed off names, but pausing. She nearly choked on her own spit as she heard the dreaded R word. "Ugghhhhh. You just know how to unintentionally get under my skin, huh?" She huffed, letting her back fall against the couch, sprawled like a rag doll.

Being overdramatic, she decided not to question on what he bought from Shantell, assuming it was a drug. Plus, she had just received a message from her best friend, Andrea.

"Yeah. Pls come. Barbie bitch is coming over with her fuckboy brother . Save me."
As soon as she hit send, Gabby waddled down the stairs. Quieting down, she felt sympathy for her mom, wanting to help her. Feeling the twin-carrier kiss her cheek, she smiled and waved after her. "Be safe! Love you."

After she was well out of the door, she glanced over to Chris. "Just don't fucking do bath salts. I don't want my face devoured.." She joked, though a twinge of hurt was hinted in her tone. Trying to act casual and as if it didn't bother her, she reached over to grab her soda. Thinking she had a hold of it, she began to pull it back, it only slipping through her slender fingers. Squeaking, the aluminum can hit the floor with an obnoxious thump and began to roll away.

Cursing her clumsy self, she crawled off the couch and under the table, snatching the can.
Standing back up with a light blush, she sat beside Chris once more. "Hah- I guess the soda doesn't like me-" She said as she opened the can, too flustered to realize the mistake.

As soon as she had opened the soda, a fountain of yellowish liquid spewed from the can, drenching her face and part of Chris too. Jade merely sat there and took it, eyes pinched shut and mouth a thin line of disappointment. Smooth.. she thought as the volcano of soda died down.

Now, her face and shirt was completely soaked, her shirt nearly see through now. Removing her dripping glasses, she bit her lip, cheeks an even brighter red. "Jesus Christ.. I'll get some towels.." She sighed, rubbing her moist temples. "Why am I like this." She muttered in distraught.

There would be hell to pay.

Gabrielle reached into her bag, presenting Ryan with a large water bottle. "Yeah, I'm not gonna kill the babies." She smiled, stowing the bottle away and giving Ryan a light squeeze on the shoulder. She glanced at Jeanine in the mirror. She was distant. In the car, but not quite there mentally. She'd barely eaten in the past weeks, and had talked even less. Her own daughters saw her once a day, if they were lucky, and that was just if she came out for water or to do laundry. It was heatbreaking for her, seeing her once-strong sister looking so weak and defeated. "Excited?" She asked in an attempt to get her talking. "I'm...fine, I guess. I'd kinda rather be home, but if you guys really want to do this..." Jeanine let her sentence trail off, shrugging.

Ahead, traffic was as bad as ever. Even more so than usual, actually, as it was a Saturday night. Gabrielle looked at her husband, biting her lip as she glanced over his body. He was definitely getting older, but was still very much in his prime. Beard trimmed to perfection, eyes sharp, and body sharper. In the last few years of their marriage, he had only gotten better. She couldn't ask for a more devoted spouse. Thinking back, Ryan really was the best kind of man a girl could have. Instead of bailing on her after she became pregnant with Chris, he stayed, and fully supported her. When she suggested adopting a sibling Chris's age, he rolled with it. And when she told him she was pregnant again - with twins, no less - he had done nothing but beam with joy.

"Babe,"
She murmured. "What hotel did you pick?" She kissed his arm, swaying back into her seat and looking out the window. Speaking of "hotels," she hoped against hope that the kids didn't turn the house into a goddamn hotel and invite all of their friends over. If she came back to a full, and dirty house, there would be hell to pay.

Outside aforementioned house, Quin stood on the doorstep and rang the bell. He'd dressed for the occasion, boots and all, and waited for one of the Greys to open up. Luckily, his mom was working, and Aron didn't give a shit. He did make him promise to stay away from the "hardcore shit," though.

Last edited:
Christopher Grey
"Ugghhhhh. You just know how to unintentionally get under my skin, huh?"
"Uh-huh."

"Just don't fucking do bath salts. I don't want my face devoured..."
"Bath Salts. Bath Salts? Really? I-"
The sound of aluminum hitting hardwood cut Chris off before he could say more.

"Hah- I guess the soda doesn't like me-"

Chris picked up his phone again, briefly eyeing Jade as she hopped onto the floor to pick up her dropped mess, and then returning his attention to the mobile. "It's not the only one."

Kssshhccherrrr-
He flinched when the foam and liquid sprayed onto him. It covered the whole left shoulder and sleeve of his shirt with Squirt.
He dropped his phone onto his lap. "Fucking- good job!" He exclaimed out of both instinctual reaction sudden hostility with a glare fired straight at his sister. He then hooked the collar of his shirt with two fingers and tugged leftward and out to inspect the damage.
"Yeah- go get some fucking towels, please-" Chris said to her. But with her shirt being transparent, he had to stop.
Red bra. How intimidating.

"Why am I like this..." Jade muttered, likely to herself as she sat on the floor; but Chris heard.
"Ugh- chill. It's just soda. You've done shit like this before," he said in a lighter tone of voice, dropping the hiss and show of fangs from before, but still revealing a mild annoyance. "And change your shirt." (Chris: "I'll help you outta that, babe. (;")
He got up from the couch and began to walk to towards the stairs, passing his soaking sister as he fought the morally grey battle of whether to check her out or not while she was right in front of him. Even though he was an asshole, he was at least a self-respecting asshole. And that was when the doorbell rang. Chris snapped his fingers to get Jade's attention. "Go upstairs and change."

There were two doors. There was the glass door that was behind another, an actual one. Chris opened both.
"Oh hey," Chris raised an eyebrow.
He saw that it was Quinlan who was going to be the first guest. Mere minutes after telling him to come... He deduced that Quinlan was here for Jade. A bit desperate, Chris thought. They were exes. Now, he really wanted Jade to get her shit together with her ex at the door.
"
You're a little early."
Chris looked back at his sister and would only let Quinlan in once it was appropriate for Jade.

Ryan Grey
"I'm...fine, I guess. I'd kinda rather be home, but if you guys really want to do this..."
Krrrrr- Come on, Jean...
-Ryan thought, not wanting Jean's negativity to spread- but also wondering if this was selfish of him to even think in the first place.
"Rampton," he said to answer his wife's question. "Four stars. Let's hope it's worth the damn price."
After a short drive, the trio made their way into the outer city where lights began to gradually manifest themselves and buildings began to slow rise. This was where Liquor Lane started, although mildly, but then got more intense the farther you traveled into downtown. First stop, Chill Blue.
Ryan parked the car on the side of the road, which was lined with others and hustling pedestrians.

"I have a feeling the kids are doing something stupid right about now," He said aloud, pushing on the car door and stepping out. "Probably something illegal." (Multiple meaning LOLOLOLO)

Inside, the bar was themed with dark blue and dim lights. "Chill blue" was an accurate name for the place.
And already... Ryan could feel the gay.

proxy.php

JADE GREYoutfit

JADE GLARED At Chris' exclamation, eyes meeting in a brief hostile manor before she walked off to get said towels. "Am doing so." She sighed, hurrying into the bathroom to snatch towels.

Grabbing three white towels, she shortly returned to the livingroom. "Don't get too excited, I will." She joked, throwing a towel at him. Jade hoped the light-hearted teasing would subdue his temper. She learned the first time they met that he was an asshole, but she knew he wasn't a bad guy. Though annoyed at her at the moment, she knew he cared about her. Wrapping the towel around her torso, she crossed over to the couch to clean that mess too.

The other towel soaked in Squirt, the doorbell rang, followed up with a dominant snap. Jade arched an eyebrow at Chris and snorted. "Ok, but I'm not a dog you know." She chuckled, climbing to her feet once more. On her ascend upstairs, she wrinkled her nose, quickly taking off her shirt and wrapping the towel around her exposed torso.
"Hey Chris!" She called from atop the stairs, soaked shirt dangling from her index finger. Put this in the washing room for me, huh?" Jade asked, chucking it down at him.

The damp cloth hit his shoulder with a wet smack, giggling as she ran off to her room.
Shutting the door behind her, she got down to business.

This was her first party ever and she didn't know where to begin with the clothing situation. Letting the towel drop to the floor, she hurriedly unhooked her moist bra as she crossed over to her closet.
Flinging her closet open, she hummed. "What's not too lame.." Jade mumbled, tossing random pieces of clothing here and there. "I think those will work.."

Throwing on a new bra and the desired outfit, she began to work on her face and hair.
Standing in her shower-less bathroom, she stared at herself critically in the mirror. Biting her lip, she furrowed her eyebrows, over-analysing. I need to trim my eyebrows.. There's a pimple forming on my cheek..What about.. Ugh, unnecessary hair.. Should I dye my upper lip hair?

Jade let out a frustrated groan and inserted her contacts. Sighing, she then put on simple foundation, her usual eyeliner, and a perfect smokey eye. Finalizing her face, she topped it off with lip gloss, lips looking even more pouty.
I don't look... Too bad.. But is the outfit ok-

Jade paused as she observed herself in the body-mirror. Chris is an expert at parties, right?

"Chrisssssss!" She shouted, calling for him.
When he would drag himself up the stairs and stand at her door, she would fling it open and ask, "Is this party enough? Or is it too lame? Emo? Edgy? Too much, or too less?" Jade blubbered, posing here and there to show off her outfit. She didn't want to look like a complete idiot at her brothers party.

"Let's not forget Nashville..."

"Dude, I literally live next door." Quin began, clasping his hands behind his back. "Plus, I was already dressed when you texted me. I just got back from one of my mom's goddamn dinner parties, which - coincidentally - is the only reason I'm able to come and you aren't getting ratted out for having a party by my mom." Quinlan smiled slightly, waving at Jade as she walked past in only a bra before then looking back to Chris. "So, can I come in, or nah?" Chris's phone buzzed with a text from Damon, simply saying that he was on his way. It included a very seductive winky emoji and an eggplant as well, clearly revealing what Damon expected from the party.

Gabrielle shrugged. "As long as the room isn't disgusting and the hot tub is hot, I'm all good." She settled back in her seat, reclining it slightly and shutting her eyes. "Don't forget to give me the keys before we go into the bar." She said, sighing. "Let's not forget Nashville..."

Last edited:
Christopher Grey
"Chill." Chris started, dismissing Quinlan's sassy outbursts. Musta' had a bad day? "I'm just saying that nobody's here yet,"
With Jade now out of sight, Chris moved aside. "Come in, but quit the attitude," he said, looking him in the eye.

"Put this in the washing room for me, huh?"

He heard his sister calling his name and he turned around to have a wet towel thrown onto his shoulder.
"Urgh- sure."

Chris heard his phone vibrate. A few steps over to the couch, he picked it up. Winky face and eggplant from Damon. How cute. He sent a peach back, stupidly laughing quietly to himself, and told Damon to hurry because he was waiting for him. Then, with his phone in his hand, he was about to go change his own shirt too because of the soda stain when he heard Jade call his name again this time from upstairs. "Ugghh."
He trudged himself up the stairs to her room. Behind her closed door he whined, "Yeah?"
The door blew open, revealing a perky Jade in a new outfit: deep red tee; white font and detail, dark high-waisted shorts and pantyhose with ribbons around the thigh.
"Is this party enough? Or is it too lame? Emo? Edgy? Too much, or too less?" She asked, enthusiastically with a bright glimmer in her eye. Obviously, it meant a lot to her. It was pretty cute of Jade if he were to be honest.
"Heh- well-" He started, smuggly. But naahhh, he wouldn't be a smartass this time. The girl genuinely looked good.
"Not bad," he gave with a nod. However, he had to tease just a tad bit. It was a sibling thing. "But yeah, it's a little edgy."

Approximately 11 p.m.
Around forty-five minutes had passed. The Grey's house was now occupied by a great sum of friends and strangers, and still filling. The blasting beat of music could be heard not only from the interior of the house, but the sound could be heard by more people coming up the front steps. Food and snacks were laid out and scattered around. Drinks were brought. A few goers were already smoking- courtesy of Shantell- and it would only get worse and livelier as the night went on. Clean-up was gonna be a bitch in the morning.

Meanwhile-
The adults had been to two bars and were now seeking their third. Forty-five minutes had passed of drunken conversation and Gabrielle was the only member of the trio to be sober and behind the wheel. Ryan insisted that they be picky with their stops- and so they had only been to the higher rated places of Liquor Lane. And on their way to a supposedly nice bar by the name of Sabella's, they had reached the inner city.

Christopher Grey & Andrea "Dre" Sea-Yang
"Where is Jaaaaaaade!!" Andrea yelled into Chris as he was the first "relevant" person for her to spot out of a hundred other asshole teens upon her arrival.
"You just get here? I don't know where she is," he answered her back, raising his voice over the noise.
"Ugh- out of my way-" She said, pushing against his chest as she sidestepped around him to continue her search for her best friend.
"Wait-" He stopped her with his free hand.
She swatted him away.
"Talk to me when yo' stanky-ass breath don't smell like alcohol."
"Bitch, I have your brand!" He exclaimed, handing her his quarter-empty beer can.
"Oh!" She said with a dramatic gasp, delicately plucking the can from his hand like it was a holy artifact. "Thanks! Now mooove, boy." She pushed him away again and he walked off while she traversed the house.

On the sofa, a couple was making out. Melosa Cuestas and her Summer boyfriend.

"Ew, what the fuck... I sleep on there... don't fuck on that, please..." She said to herself as she eyed them and then quickly averted her gaze and shuddered as it got steamier.

Ryan Grey
The car was passing a wide patch of dark and woody green lurking behind the figures of buildings in the distance.

"Oh, honey, look!" Ryan leaned onto the passenger window. "That's where we had our first date!" He looked over to his wife and tapped her arm. "Right? Magnum... Magnum Park? ...No-" He tapped on the dark glass. "Magnuson Park! Honey, let's check it out before it closes and take a walk!" Then he turned in his seat to look at Jeanine in the back. "You up for that, Jean?"

Last edited:
proxy.php

JADE GREYoutfit

SHE LET Out a sigh of relief when he confirmed that she didn't look like a complete loser. That didn't stop him from being his usual asshole self though. She rolled her eyes as he called her edgy. "I though you were the edgy one in this family." She smirked, brushing a strand of hair behind her hair. "Well uh.." She trailed off, rubbing her arm. "Lets party, I guess?" Jade asked a bit weakly, feeling a bit awkward.

Terrible music pulsed throughout the house, teenagers beginning to slowly pour in and grind on eachother, downing booze and smoking illegal substances..
Jade bit her lip and shifted her blue-violet gaze to and fro. She rubbed her bare arms, some guys checking her out and others not giving two-shits.

Feeling as if she didn't belong to this party scene, she sought Chris to ask she could take over as DJ. The music playing was painful to listen to, only meant for grinding and committing other sins. Jade knew real party music, DJing for the school dances since she moved there. In other words, she knew how to pump people up the right way.

Weaving through small clumps of people and avoiding couples sucking face, she heard the familiar shout of her bestfriend - Andrea. Her awkwardness seemed to melt away as she tried to follow her loud chatter. "Andrea?" She called, rushing forward until she nearly bumped into her taller friend.
"Andrea!" She beamed, looking up at the Asian woman. "I've missed you!" Jade breathed, nearly tackling Andrea in a hug. "Thank you for coming. If you didn't, I probably would've died of anxiety-"

A group of three teenagers began to cross the road and over to their... "beloved" neighbors. Two out of the three teens loathed the younger Greys. Jade was practically Stephanies arch-nemesis and Eric just wanted to fight Chris majority of the time. That or obnoxiously hit on Jade. Now, the other Ramsey was more of a pacifist, his opinions of the Greys to be neutral.

This confused teens name is Blake, struggling with his identity and his family views of the LGTBQ+ community. He mainly followed along with his siblings and tried to blend in with them, live up to their mothers expectations. But it was obvious he was different from his two stars of siblings. He wasn't a football player or had his own clique. He acted and modeled. He sang. If Eric and his friends found out, they would constantly jerk him around and call him gay.

Blake sighed and tugged on his beanie, Stephanie casting him a sharp look before adjusting her revealing dress. "Come on losers" Eric snorted, pushing ahead of the two and knocking on the door. Stephanie rolled her eyes and swiped her blonde hair over her shoulder. "Do we really have to wait? Can't we just walk in to the house?" She asked with annoyance, nose crinkling at the sound of the music. "Shitty music too.." Stephanie muttered, Eric the only one disagreeing.

"Let's fuck it up, eh?"

"You're the boss." Quin said, walking in and checking his phone. He was pretty early, he admitted. Hopefully other people would arrive soon enough. He watched Chris check his phone as well, giggle, and quickly shoot a reply to whoever it was - likely Damon. A minute later, at his sister's behest, he disappeared up the stairs.

Alone time was out the window. For now, at least.

About forty-five minutes later, the party was in full swing. Guests danced, drank, ground on one another and began to get high as more and more people arrived to join in on the fun. Quinlan stood in the throng of the crowd, drunk, 'alone time' forgotten as he seductively danced with two other guys on the coffee table, each of them taking clothing off of the other.

Damon was drunk as well, but not nearly as much as the others. In his semi-drunken stupor, however, a plan had formed in his head. A plan to get 'big daddy' Chris into bed with him. Or the bathroom, at least. Up ahead, he could see Chris talking with Andrea. Cute girl; not really someone Damon talked to. As he approached, though, Andrea left.
"Hey, babe!" Damon yelled over the noise, throwing his arms around the much taller boy's waist. "Let's fuck it up, eh?"

On the porch of the house, Greschina waited for Stephanie, hoping that the stupid whore would get a move on. She had a cigarette in one hand and a bottle in the other, drinking and then smoking every 30 seconds or so. She was already flat-on-the-floor drunk, minus the flat on the floor part, and was ready to go and fuck whoever she could. Eric if she was lucky, and some random partygoer if she wasn't.

Seeing the trio of Rumseys approaching, Shina attempted to stand. Instead of getting to her feet, however, she slipped on the edge of the steps and fell into the flower bushes nearby.
"Fuuuuuck!" She screamed, no doubt attracting the attention of all nearby as she clawed her way out of the bushes and stood behind the newly-arrived and ever so oblivious Rumseys. "Why the fuck are you knocking, Eric?" She grumbled, dusting herself off. "The only think you should be knocking on is me. With your dick." She continued with slurred speech, unashamed of herself. "Now hurry up, Steph. You took goddamn forever." Shoving past, she opened the door for everyone and led the way inside.

Meanwhile, Gabby drove on toward Sabella's with her drunk husband next to her and unconscious sister in the back seat.

"Oh, honey, look!" Ryan said. Gabby glanced out the window, seeing Magnuson Park looming in the darkness. Slurring his speech only slightly, Ryan suggested that they go out for a walk. For old time's sake, she supposed. It wasn't like she was pregnant, trying to babysit two drunks and about to into a dark, possibly dangerous, maybe not-so-empty park. No, nothing like that...

Jeanine was too intoxicated to reply. She'd passed out almost as soon as she got into the car; she always was a bit of a lightweight. "Sure, babe," Gab said, rolling the car to a stop next to the curb. "But you'd better be able to walk, and not make the pregnant woman try to carry you." She smiled slightly, glancing back at Jeanine. She'd be fine for a few minutes by herself. "Leave your phone with Jean though, in case she wakes up."

Gabrielle turned the car off, cracking the windows for air, and got out. It was a cool night. Rain was in the air, though she supposedly it always was. Hopefully it wouldn't start pouring while they were outside. "Ready?" She asked, opening Ryan's door for him and holding out her hand. She wouldn't carry him, but she'd at least help him walk straight.

Last edited:
Christopher Grey & Others "Baby girl!" Andrea shouted as she picked her friend up in a hug with just one arm, her and Chris's favorite beer in the other, which spilled just a little bit onto the floor. Although not that much taller than Jade, Andrea's hugs were the memorable kind.

While Jade was dressed all cutely with her stockings and shorts, it was obvious that Andrea was just chillin' before she decided to stop by. She wore a comfortable hoodie and a pair of her brother's joggers. The contrast was definitely symbolic as to who they both were. Jade was cute and wore velvet-y colors for how sweet she was. Dre wore baggy clothes and a lot of grey for how shameless she was to come to a party like this.

A few guys behind them were staring with red solo cups in their hands.

"What the fuck, Chris?!" She then yelled with a contorted face as she crushed Jade into her bosom. "Throwing a party when he knows how much you don't like them?!"
She let go of Jade to let her breath and took a sip of her beer. "I mean, the choice in drinks is alright though." She laughed and then put an apologetic hand on her friend's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Jade! Chris gave me this and I can't resist, oh my god!"

One boy separated from his two buddies and approached them. Andrea recognized him as Aaron Miller, who was known as "the emo kid." Yeah, that was about it. Oh- and he was also a huge stoner.
"Hey, you're Jade, right? Wanna smoke one with me?" He asked with a friendly smile plastered over his face as he held up a nice-looking blunt for her to take.
Big momma Dre wasn't having any of this.
"What the fuck? No, she doesn't," she said curtly, taking another gulp of her brand.
"Chill," Aaron replied, arching an eyebrow. "I wasn't asking you."

His two friends laughed behind him, and one of them took a drink.

"I thought we already were, big boy!" Chris gave his friend a pert wink and threw his arms over his shoulders.
Girls around them giggled while guys around them grimaced at their openly gay friendship.

Their relationship had always been homoerotic ever since Damon came out to him. Though, Normally, Chris would have snapped at Damon for being so... open with this much people around, but Chris had a couple beers and smoked a little weed so lucky for Damon, his conscious reasoning wasn't at its best.

With a new shirt on from the earlier incident this night, Chris stood with Damon in a crowd of grinding teens.

Ryan Grey"Yaaasss, honey!" Ryan said, unflatteringly tumbling out of his side of the car. He truly was a young soul trapped in an old body. His youth was too good to just throw aside.
"Poor Jeanine," he said, walking up to his wife's side. "I don't think she really enjoyed it..." He turned to look back at her in the car, all alone.

A cold wind blew making him shiver.
"Augh fuck."
He leaned into Gaby a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back