• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Great Family Ties

Teddy Squirts

No longer in hibernation.
It was the Roaring Twenties, and the streets were densely packed with all forms of city goers as they traveled to their destinations. Though the bustling energy of the people hasn't been the same since the dreaded prohibition arrived. Alcohol of any kind was banned, leaving the city completely dry...well not entirely. There were two very notorious families that knew how to get their hands on just about anything. With the demand of liquor being so high, it would be foolish to not to make a profit from it.

The top members of the Fortana family, Antonio the father, and Valentino his eldest son were on their way to make a deal with an infamous supplier named Kruger. It was going to be a swift deal, they go in, and then come out. Though Kruger was known to be a little off his handle, he was still serious about his money.

Casually both men started walking from the car to the abandoned warehouse by the pier. As they approached the large metal doors, they slowly entered the dimly lit building. To Valentino, the atmosphere was a little unsettling and eerie, but he remained cool. Towards the back walls stood Kruger smoking a cigarette in a battered black suit with some of his goons. Glancing over his shoulders, Kruger saw the Fortana's approaching with a suitcase in hand. "Gentlemen, I assume you're here for the tantalizing liquids," Kruger said in a raspy Irish accent.

Antonio had a slight smirk on his face as he went in for a handshake, remaining calm and diligent. "Kruger, my brother tells me you're the best supplier around. I assume he gave you all the details for what's needed?" Antonio asked, looking back he nudged Valentino on the shoulder. "This is my son, Valentino. He's going to be learning the ropes, but just think of him as a fly on the wall."

Kruger took in a puff od his cigarette then scratched at his unruly beard. "Well ain't that sweet. Your brother gave me the grocery list, and it's all right behind me. Top of the line stuff, I have it shipped over covertly from Europe." Kruger explained, looking back at his goons he snapped his fingers for them to reveal the goods. The large burly men pulled a sheet from a large pallet revealing a plethora of fine liquor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back