• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The great big bad world beyond the world (Doctor who)

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
I'm sure most of you are familiar with Doctor who, after all, you clicked on this roleplay. Now, if you don't know what Doctor who is, or have an idea of what it is but haven't watched the show very much, that's totally okay! Doctor who is a British TV show about a man (or... More importantly, time lord) with a spaceship who travels through time with various human companions to take them where they want to go. The main gimmick is that every so often, instead of dying, the doctor will regenerate a new body, but keep most of his past memories.

The AU is basically the same as the show, as in, the same universe of the show. The catch to it is the characters, there'll be new OC companions and a brand new doctor for one person to create. Hope you guys have a good time, I'll be creating a character that's like and old companion of the Doctor who knows a lot me than the other companions. Character sheets will be up soon.

Hyperlink to the CS/ooc

Last edited:
Please lets revive this dead thread, I've just come crawling back to the fandom so my obsession will probably last awhile. It has been awhile since I've seen the show though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back