The New Kid On The Block!

ApolloCrews

Hey everyone! My name is Apollo Crews! I'm really big into role play, what I mean by this is I enjoy it very much! It helps me escape from 'the real world' issues! I have role-played for a total of two years now. The only thing is this role play for these two years have been through Instagram, fun, but nonetheless bland,boring, and pointless. I've come across these forums now (very thankfully) that all have things of my interest! I'm more into realistic, but I am willing to try many things! I have not had much experience at all, besides my two year tenure of role playing on Instagram. I am very excited to start this new chapter in my role play 'career'. Some things that interest me: Professional Wrestling, Basketball, Big Brother, Zombie Apocalypse, World ending things, Maze Runner, and Under the Dome both interest me and I think they would be fun to role play with. Like I said earlier I am very interested in trying anything! So please don't be afraid to talk to me and please include me in some role=playing activities, it would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to RpNation, Apollo!

There are many wonderful rps and people here! Enjoy your stay!

Fanta

Hey there! Nice to meet you, nice of you to join us.

Hope you enjoy yourself, join lots of RPes, make lots of friends, all that jazz!

Hello! Welcome to RPN! I do strongly agree with you by using Roleplaying as means of escape. Hahaha

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]Hello! Welcome to RPN! I do strongly agree with you by using Roleplaying as means of escape. Hahaha

[/QUOTE]
Haha, very glad that someone shares the same opinion on role play with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back