*(The existence of this thread fills you with determination.)

papachan

Expert Lurker
Didn't read through the list of stuff. New to the site. Let's talk about Undertale.

2a79y7a.png

I'm currently playing through "genocide", and it's a lot more difficult than I give it credit for. I'm actually considering just watching a playthrough of it, since my death count so far is at 86 and counting. And I haven't even gotten that far!

It's not my fault I'm blind and can't see the arrows when they're moving so fast...mumble mumble...

Sans is so friggin hard to beat. It took me about 64 times before I could even get close to beating the dude. It's kinda ironic how Sans is the hardest opponent you face when going genocide. Since he always has that aloof and careless vibe from him throughout the game.That is, of course, until you slaughter everyone and make him crazed for revenge.

How many times have you all beaten the game? And who is your favorite characters?

I really love Mettaton.

@RpxWolfeh

You should check his stats. That will really tick you off.

papachan said:
How many times have you all beaten the game? And who is your favorite characters?
I really love Mettaton.
Mettaton won my heart the second his battle turned into a good old JoJo style pose-off. My personal favorite is actually Alphys though. I feel she's a bit underrated compared to the rest of the cast. I mean, it's hard to compete as they're all instantly entertaining where she's more of a slow burn in character development that is really only fully realized after a pacifist run and a very specific neutral run. Most depth out of them by far.

I've beaten the game...seven times now. Two pacifist, four neutral, one genocide. Finally closed the book on it not too long ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only twice,genocide and pacifist.My favorite character would have to either be Papyrus or Sans.

@papachan His stats are something ridiculous like 1 Attack and 1 HP - and yes that does tick me off. >~<

Sans took me 17 tries.

....and I did Genocide first. Didn't know what I was doing to my game. So imagine my surprise when I finish my pacifist run afterwards and I see Chara at the end.

*sigh*

Just bought the game last night, and I'm a little concerned at how bad I am at dodging. >_>;; Seen all the let's plays, so uh, I fear I may not get past Undyne.

[QUOTE="Roy Carson]Sans took me 17 tries.

[/QUOTE]
Took me about twice that. Granted a large part of that was that I had an absolutely terrible keyboard since my cat knocked a drink over my prior one.

[QUOTE="shigure girl]Just bought the game last night, and I'm a little concerned at how bad I am at dodging. >_>;; Seen all the let's plays, so uh, I fear I may not get past Undyne.

[/QUOTE]
The Temmie Armor will help you through that. You'll be able to get past her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back