• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Desperation of the incompetent ((neverin& steel zinigore))

neverin

the lost one
Full Name: Chasis naere

Nicknames: chas

Appearance:
large.jpg

Height:6,2

Dislikes:rain, choclate, inactivity

Other:nope

Race:human

He was here, at the pick up. the place he would meet his new hybrid. the thing that was supposed to make his life enjoyable, nothing really made him happy anymore. nothing made him smile, not after losing his entire family to a plane crash, not after being mugged everyday, and having bullies follow him left and right, he couldnt escape his desperation for someone to need him, to care for him and to be cared by him, he needed something...he just didnt know what yet...he was trying to find it...maybe this was it.

@Steel Zinogre

Hybrid CS

Name: Axella Thunderclaw

Nicknames: Axe, Thunder

Owner: NA

Personality: Timid, caring, loving, and friendly. she can be very violent when angry, unless someone can calm her down.

Appearance:
VGCTO6QOUkbrBKw9JOoXymqFkfu3TICMop8JxvmNCZayaPU9Yzv7sJqXXy3mR3XVSzbOfaoJwqyKybFHL09SmzpY2vmQoD17Qsj21q8eRr1nn6CnlAr4IURcfA3A1K82km7iWfQ

Height:4 feet, 10 inches

Animal: (Your animal DNA. No, you can not shape shift into that animal): Modified Wolf DNA

Updates: (Because of your animal DNA, what parts of that animal do you have? Ears, a tail, etc): shown in picture

Skills: she is strong enough to lift a smart car into the air without a struggle, she can also run long distances without tiring, since she likes to run. she can also jump double the height of a man of 6 feet tall, due to strong leg muscles.

Likes: (3+): Rock candy, meat, running, sleeping, hunting, and eating.

Dislikes: (3+): Ice (snow and icicles), negativity, being bored, and being waken up from naps.

Other: she is also prone to getting bugs and other things in her fur, since it is very thick and needs to bathe every time she comes inside from playing outside.

@neverin

Last edited by a moderator:
Chasis, striding over to the receptionist spoke clearly and loudly " im here to pick up my hybrid" she asked for his name, he told her and she pointed him on his way down a hallway that seemed to be leading towards a large dome, protected by guardsmen, he wondered why they needed guards. Maybe it was because the hybrids had chances of going viru, meaning they turn into beasts, that either kill you or trap you and use you as a tool. But that rarely happened, the hybrids were kind creatures, and always listened to their masters. it was how they were since they came to this planet. its how god made them some said. but they were dangerous, and he would have to remind himself that.

turning the corner he came upon the structure meant to hold the hybrid, it looked like a large dome with a house in it along side a couple acres of land. how long did it take them to make this he though.

Axella sits in her cage, laying curled up in sadness. "Someone please take me home....... I have been rejected too many times during my time here...." she thought to herself as a tear rolls down her face, with a sniffle. "Please.... someone take me from here. I want a home." @neverin

chasis was led into a room with a bunch of cages....they told him to pick the one he wanted. he spent many minutes standing there in shock. looking at the hybrid in cages...why the hell were they in cages, it infuriated him. he walked up and down...and came upon a small cute alligator-like hybrid....he smiled as he leaned in close...he knew that she was the one he would pick..but he wanted to see her response first "hi!...whats your name darling?" he said with a smooth voice

"Axella.... Axella Thunderclaw." She replied shyly. "Are..... you going to take me home?" she asked, the pained expression on her face was too obvious to miss. she looked at him, and tears rolled down her face. @neverin

"well, its nice to meet you...and yes" he paused for a moment before taking a glance around and examining all the other hybrids...they had hate in their eyes, anger.. and she had not a glint of it, she had childlike nature to her that he had not seen in a while. And something that had not happened in a while came to him, a smile. Spreading across his face in true joy. he felt happy for some reason " yes...I'm going to take you home." And as he spoke these words teh cage unlocked and slowly opened. the gaurds sat outside, in anticipation of something, they forebode that something bad was to happen. They were fools.

Extending his hands he looked at Axella " Let's go home" He spoke softly.

Axella then gets out of the cage, and nervously took his hands. "You are the nicest person I have seen..... and felt." she said shyly, blushing a crimson red. "Thank you, you just made me happy........ for the first time." she said as she walked with Chasis, being sure to stay close to him, and not to venture too far from him. @neverin

AS he walked out of the room full of cages, the guards kept an eye on them, but he kept Axella close to his side, as they walked all the way back to the entrance and out to his car. he opened the door adn let her in the side, and then got into the drivers side. shifting it into gear as the DNA recognition system signed him in. and he started off towards his house, with his hybrid beside him, hopefully, this would go well..it was getting dark. and it had started to rain...hopefully this wouldn't scare her.

"Why is there water falling down from the sky? Are the angels crying up there?" she asked curiously as she looked at the windshield, having never seen rain before in her whole life. "I have never seen angel tears fall before, especially on a day as warm and shiny as today." she said as she looked at Chasis. @neverin

"oh thats cute...you've never seen rain before?!?" he said chuckling as he drove and came closer to his destination, he let out puffs of hot air as they neared closer, the rain dripping down the side of his car. "it may be warm and shiny, but because of that it is raining because there is water in the sky....ahh you wouldn't understand" He smile, and with one hand reaching back he softly pet the top of her head as he pulled into his driveway.

The building was large, and looked like an old chinese temple, alongside it's grassway and front yard was several exotic plants. All contained by a twenty foot fence, getting out of the car, he turned and opened the car door for allexa. " well welcome home....I guess" He felt awkward, not really knowing what to do. what was he to feed her, what was he supposed to do for him...what would she do, how would she react to things.

((@Steel Zinogre

"Wow! this place is huge and spacey!!!" She shouted with excitement as she followed Chasis into the house. "what do you have to eat? I can eat anything you got." She said as she shook off some of the water off of her fur. "But any meat would be appreciated though." she added as she laid on a nice and fluffy rug. "I have never felt anything this soft before, feels like a nice and warm bed." She said as she curled up and relaxed. @neverin

Axella loved the feeling of the soft rug, which felt like a flat bed that embraced her with silky hands. "This feels nice...... Really nice." she said as she was about to doze off into a long nap. @neverin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back