the DB edge

orionstark1482

i was rereading the exalted comic and i was wondering what people thought about the fact that 1 first age solar was taken down by 4 four DBs. does this imply that ancient DBs are stronger then their contemporary counterparts or do we just say that Udon is full of crap?

orionstark1482 said:
i was rereading the exalted comic and i was wondering what people thought about the fact that 1 first age solar was taken down by 4 four DBs. does this imply that ancient DBs are stronger then their contemporary counterparts or do we just say that Udon is full of crap?
very pretty crap. but seriously i think that ALL of us who looked at those things were thinking "man they just don't get it. i could so do a better job on this." that is my humble opinion at least.

No, no, they didn't kill him. It was implied I suppose, but if you look at his iris' reflection he's cutting them to pieces. Seriously. He owned at least two of them with that damned combo.

The scene in the comic likely comes at the end of several months' hard fighting. Perfectly plausible for a Solar to get taken down after being harassed for weeks on end.

What we don't get to see is the dozens of Dragon-Bloods he slaughtered before the flashback starts.

orionstark1482 said:
orionstark1482 said:
very pretty crap. but seriously i think that ALL of us who looked at those things were thinking "man they just don't get it. i could so do a better job on this." that is my humble opinion at least.
Are there two of you, or do you like answering your own questions?

~FC.

orionstark1482 said:
orionstark1482 said:
Are there two of you, or do you like answering your own questions?

~FC.
ehh i was to lazy to edit when i wanted to add something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back