• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

The Darkness

Inmento Riku

The Angel of Darkness/The Demon of Light
(So this is a story I wrote when I was half asleep and feeling a little scared. I would love someone to not only give constructive criticism, as well as harsh criticism, on both the writing and the photo please)

Just to inform you guys, Gotham isn't from the DC verse in this piece of writing. I needed a city name and I used the name of the most recent place I had been when I was working on this.

1512596_476793662425187_1383977884_n.jpg

~The Darkness

What if you knew what was about to happen? What if you knew that the programming, sort of like KGB but used by Americans, you had inside your head was about to go off and you were going to kill someone...someone you had hired once to steal you a pair of jewels...would you fight it? That is this internal struggle right now of one Spy/assassin. He's sitting on the middle of the street in Gotham City trying to fight his programming. He's holding his head and chanting something in Russian but it isn't working. His eyes are flickering colors that no one's eyes have ever been. His voice is becoming distorted. Would you try to end it all? Just reach down your belt and grab your gun aiming it to your head and blowing your brains all over the sidewalk? What if someone you worked with, a sexy blonde to be precise, was also in danger. Your boss wants everyone you've ever met, ever said "Hello" to, ever bumped into and ever helped, dead.

Your boss is a criminally insane person but yet he runs the company you work for. You have literally no free will you never have since the day your parents died. You were but a young teenager then. And now you realize that at your age of 19...your life isn't where you want it. You wanted to join the IMF because you wanted to take down those who killed your family but you realize now that is was those you work for who did it all along. Not the Russians they had told you it was. You have been used and lied too for too long...but now here you sit...trying to fight your destiny. Trying to fight who you are and trying to save those you, even though you barely know them, care for.

It hits you now that more people are in danger. Everyone at your school, everyone at your work place, everyone you've ever hired, everyone you've slept with in your past. You stand up now and look around. In your head all you can see is Darkness. Tress covered in fog and darkness all around. You see two words describing everything you're fighting and everything you are. 'The Darkness' and you hope to hell you can stop it. However you know deep deep down that you cannot. You're doomed to be another victim of helpless mind control and another victim that cannot stop his own self from killing innocents.

You can see now why your boss is using you. Not to rid the world of bad guys..but to rid the world of the good guys so the bad guys can reign freely. You begin to walk...the way you don't want to walk...towards your first target. You know now that your destiny is unchangeable and that you are a cold blooded killer. This is what your whole life was...a huge lie that got you to become what your parents would be ashamed of.

This is what everyone fears.

This is what everyone hates.

This is,

The Darkness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back