The Cosplay Conflict(Anna & Cat)

tacobelle

(ง'̀-'́)ง
Jalex frantically looked through her boxes of stuff as she bit her lip. "Bloody hell.." She muttered in her british accent before running to another box. Her face brightened up as she found her female Dark Link costume along with the wig. She sighed in relief and set the costume down on her couch, her other costumes were sprawled out on the bed as if she were presenting them to someone. "There is no way I'm losing to William.." She smirked.

William knew that he was going to win this competition, it was actually a kid that had given him the idea to go as superman. He even had done a workout, training himself so he had the perfect body. Even getting the right glasses and that was all he had done, he even had cut his hair so he would win. He smiled at the woman at the register putting the suit back in the box as he knew it looked perfect. He was Clark Kent and he was even sure that he knew the lines of the shows. He just wanted to get the competition over with, even when he knew that his enemy was going to be there, but he was going to win anyway.

Jalex grabbed the keys to her rental car and walked out of the hotel to pick up her Alice: Madness Returns sculpted dress from the costume shop where it was made specifically for her. She pulled up to the shop and smiled at the woman at the counter, not noticing William as she put her hand on the counter. "You got the dre-" Jalex looked over and saw William. "Oh.." She rolled her eyes and stood behind him, forming a line. She wasn't about ready to have anyone think of her as rude, especially towards other competitors. 
(Also, this can be where William and Jalex find out about the rumors.)

(Well, he's supposed to question why Jalex is at the competition and be a little bit rude to her because they're competing against/together.)

((you never compete together)) 
((So he needs to be a bit like that he is going to beat her?))

OneHellOfACatLover said:
Jalex grabbed the keys to her rental car and walked out of the hotel to pick up her Alice: Madness Returns sculpted dress from the costume shop where it was made specifically for her. She pulled up to the shop and smiled at the woman at the counter, not noticing William as she put her hand on the counter. "You got the dre-" Jalex looked over and saw William. "Oh.." She rolled her eyes and stood behind him, forming a line. She wasn't about ready to have anyone think of her as rude, especially towards other competitors. 
(Also, this can be where William and Jalex find out about the rumors.)
"Oh, you here? So I assume you're going to lose your first competition in your life hmm? You do realize that I'll win again right?" Willaim said as he looked her over and smirked. "I have the ultimate cosplay for me, so why don't you drop out before you make a fool of yourself?" he asked.He then smirked and put the box in his bag and then leaned against the counter. "You don't stand a chance. you know that right?" he asked as he had the most cocky smile on his face. He knew he was great at cosplay and from now on, everyone would know.

Jalex raised both eyebrows and crossed her arms. "You're asking me to drop out? What, are you afraid of competing against a 19 year old girl?" Jalex said, moving past William and setting her money on the counter. "Keep the change, I honestly can't thank you enough for finishing the dress." She chuckled and grabbed the dolly with the box with the dress inside. "Why are you two acting rude to eachother? I thought you were competing together..?" The girl at the counter asked.

(Hellu~? *Is currently STILL having writers block for the other roleplay and needs roleplay inspiration.*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back