• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

The Book I'll Never Publish.

Tasteless

Boink Bean
<p>

<span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Chapter I</span></strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"> I still remember how the wind felt against my skin.. Icy and stung like pricks of needles as i silently walked toward the front door, clutching my sweater tighter to my body in an attempt to shelter myself.. to no avail of course. I stopped at the front door, it was early morning and this was sure to be a shocker. I had drove unfamiliar streets using my phone GPS running off nothing but 4G. I inhaled slowly, allowing the frigid air to burn my throat and lungs. Exhaling I watched the condensation drift with the wind before finally knocking on the door. It was gentle but hard enough to be heard. I waited patiently, until the door swings open to reveal the man himself. The look of confusion was bliss, but didn't last long. "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(0,51,102);"><em>Theo..</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" he whispers, before grabbing me and embracing me tighter than I have ever been embraced. He smelt of faint cologne that lingered on the sweater he had worn to sleep.. perhaps it was just his natural scent and only seemed so sweet to me. The embrace lasted for what felt like ever, and suddenly I couldn't feel the cold of the winter weather anymore. I couldn't hear the small voice in my head telling me to turn back and go home. Home was thousands of miles away of course, I had bought a plane ticket to surprise him and it seemed to have worked. "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(0,51,102);"><em>I've been calling and texting for hours you crazy girl.. I didn't know where you were.</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" He breathes into my neck causing tingles to travel down my spine. I smiled and buried my face into his neck and sighed before replying ; "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><em>I'm here.</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" He laughs softly before releasing me. "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(0,51,102);"><em>Come on lets get you warm, you look like you could freeze to death.</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" I hadn't noticed the numbing feeling in my fingers or cheeks because the only thing moving swiftly though my mind was him. I stepped inside of his home, and it was as i remembered. Comforting and warm as it had been the first time i visited. "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(0,51,102);"><em>Do you want anything? I can make you coffee.</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" A smile crept across my lips, "Y</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><em>es please, That would be great.</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" I took a seat at the bar and watched as he swiftly put a pod in the Kurige and began to brew coffee. I dug my phone out of my pocket and frown, I had no messages from him at all. Shaking my head I tuck the device back into my sweater pocket and take the coffee mug as he hands it to me. I wrap both hands around it, my fingers quickly becoming warmer and not as numb. He made himself a cup of coffee and stands beside the bar, looking at me in an admiring way. "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(0,51,102);"><em>You know for traveling this far you sure look beautiful.</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" I sip my coffee silently, allowing it to melt the cold within the chest and ribs. "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><em>Oh yeah Cam? So I don't always look beautiful?</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" I tease, and he rolls his eyes. He curls his lips slightly in his famous sneer and shake his head "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(0,51,102);"><em>No not always..</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" I push him gently. I laugh at the shocked look on his face, before pulling out a pack of Marlboro Red 100s, his favorite brand of cigarettes. He smiles and we go on the back porch, sitting side by side as we light a cigarette. "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><em>Its always so cold here.</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" I mutter, pushing the snow on the edge of the porch with my shoes. "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(0,51,102);"><em>You say that every time you come here.</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" he exhales the sour smoke and looks towards me. I meet his eyes, so deep and brown. So mesmerizing that i don't hear what he asks me next. "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(0,51,102);"><em>Theo?</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" he asks softly. I blink a few times and feel my cheeks go painfully hot. "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><em>Yes. Sorry.. What did you say?</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" he inhales his cigarette again "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(0,51,102);"><em>How long are you staying? Did you bring your clothes and stuff?</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" he asks looking toward my car parked in the parking lot several feet away. "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><em>Yes i brought my clothes, and i got a round trip ticket. I'm only staying for a week.</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" He frowns and nods his head, "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(0,51,102);"><em>Didn't want to stay long this time?</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" I shrug my shoulders softly, "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><em>I guess i didn't know if you'd want me to stay..</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" he glares towards me, his eyes dark and not pleased. "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(0,51,102);"><em>I'm always glad to spend as much time with you as possible, being so far away is hard on us but i live for the moments we are together. You know this.</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" i nod my head softly, taking a final drag on my cigarette before putting it out in the snow and flicking it into an empty flower pot where all our cigarette-butts go. I stand up and dig my keys out of my pocket, "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><em>I'll go get my stuff.</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" He shakes his head and swiftly snatches my keys from my cold hands. "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(0,51,102);"><em>I'll go get your stuff, go look around the apartment and go to my room. I'll bring everything in.</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" I shake my head, "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><em>It's really no trou-</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">" He silences my by grabbing my face firmly, "</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:rgb(0,51,102);"><em>Hush</em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">." With that he releases my face and walks towards my car. I swiftly step inside of the apartment through the sliding glass door, and walk up the stairs. I look at the pictures on the walls, noting how chubby and sweet looking he was as a child. Now he has grown into a tall young man who looks like he is involved in professional fighting. I open the door to his room and I'm flooded with his scent, inhaling deeply it calms me unlike any other scent or relaxer ever could. I take off my sweater and place it on the bed before stepping into the hallway. I swipe a towel from the closet and swiftly make my way to the bathroom. I begin to run a bath, as i hear him climbing the steps. I listened to him walk into his room and I begin to undress, before i hear the door faintly creak open. I feel his hands wrap around my waist and his lips to my neck, the rest was a sexual blur I'll save for another day.. That was the first day that I realized I couldn't live without him. I noticed this fact when i was wrapped in the silk sheets with him after the bath, we hadn't used the towel cause we didn't need it.. Listening to his heartbeat and the feeling of his fingers combing through my damp hair. I was quickly lulled into a blissful sleep, wrapped in his embrace and full of love. In that moment of bliss I had forgotten the lies and hell he put my through for so many months. Yet, the bliss didn't last long.</span>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back