The Biozonen Incident ©

Ozias

Ok boys and girls, men and woman this is the official sign up spot for The Biozonen Incident. It is important to note that no one can be infected and running around trying to kill others. I find this only leads to stale mates or arguments. You may be a scientist however BUT you can only start out on the first level of the facility, for the time being. Once we reach farther into the facility and reach level two, and then three respectfully any newcomers are welcome to be a scientist on those levels. I will change this post when to help make it easier to know what floors you can be on.

The other playable character you can be is part of Z.E.U.S, you will be pretty trained in this group and will know your way around a gun. However with such skill starting out so early I must ask that you don't abuse that. As for Rank which will be part of the Biography I will only accept one Major, One Captain, and one Lieutenant, anything lower then Commissioned is opened for you to grab. As these groups usually consist of twenty soldiers only I will make that the player cap for soldiers in case this gets a large flux of characters.

Here is your Bio format, you can feel free to add in tabs if you wish to more accurately describe your character. Its important to know that weapons with in the facility are prohibited if they are lethal so scientist will have to find something blunt or use stun weaponry like base guards. Soldiers can have three weapons Main, Secondary, Auxiliary, also make sure keep track of your ammo count, once your out your out there are no guns in the facility so make it last. The set limit for ammunition is 200 rounds each gun.

Name:

Codename: (Soldiers only)

Nickname: (Scientist only)

Appearance: (For this roleplay you can post a picture plus general description hair color, eye color etc. or you can just put up a full description. Up to you)

Affiliation: (Soldier or Scientist)

Title: (Scientist Only. What is your specialty?)

Weapons:

Personality:

History: (Go as in depth as you like but over all I am looking for what makes your character who they are, and why they doing what they currently do.)

Other: (Anything else you feel we should know about, quirks, pet peeves, wet the bed totally up to you)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back