The amazing Aki Jr!

Aki Jr.

HI!! I'm Aki Jr!

My favorite cousin is Akihito and he is helping me join this site! I loved watching him roleplay and he would tell me so many funny stories from rpnation so I finally got my own laptop so I can join now!

Hi again!

Welcome little cousin ;)

Watch out for my buds. They might stalk you! 
By the way. You're not 10 years old! Trying to grow up already?!

Hi there, Aki Jr!

AS QUEEN OF THE LIKES, I WELCOME YOU WITH MY LIKE GUN!!

PEW PEW PEW!!

Welcome to RPN and I look forward to roleplaying with you one day!
:)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to answer them. ^^

I wish I had relatives/people I know IRL on this site...

Orientation Question: What kind of roleplays do you like? :3

Hello miss paipai!

I like whatever Akihito likes because I don't know what they are!

Sorry Jay Jay! I clicked the wrong one!!

Welcome again, Aki Jr! Follow the lead of your older cousin, he can be a bit of an idiot (not really xD ), but he's an excellent roleplayer. I look forward to seeing you around! :D

I'm heading over to Etienne's house now Julien.

Take care of my little cousin ya'll! Show him the ropes!

So. Cute. *goes to cry off in a corner* Oh. Em. Gee. That's absolutely adorable! When I read over someone's shoulder, I'm all like, "Whatcha doin' Willis?"

Well, I do have Tales of Salisonia, your cousin is in it along with most of the crew. :3 There's also @Lucem Tenebris's new RP about RpNation which is going to be pretty awesome. ^^ There's also Ishika High, your cousin's RP. :D

ShadowWang said:
xD I almost want to see him while he's roleplaying now, it sounds very amusing.
I discovered the reply button!

Sometimes he rolls around in his bed because he hurts himself if he laughs in his chair too much! 

paipai900 said:
Well, I do have Tales of Salisonia, your cousin is in it along with most of the crew. :3 There's also @Lucem Tenebris's new RP about RpNation which is going to be pretty awesome. ^^ There's also Ishika High, your cousin's RP. :D
How do I get to them?

[QUOTE="Aki Jr.]I discovered the reply button!
Sometimes he rolls around in his bed because he hurts himself if he laughs in his chair too much! 

How do I get to them?

[/QUOTE]
Yes you did, hurrah hurray! :D I reaaaaally want to see this now. If you ever get the chance, send me a picture or video. xD

Well, do you see the black bar at the top? Most RPs currently are in the Member Role Plays, but Salisonia is in Role Plays (Beta) because I'm beta testing the new system layout. :3 When you get into Member Role Plays (where most roleplays are at) you can choose which genre you'd like and pick from there. You have to go to the sign ups sub category to post your character before roleplaying. ^^

paipai900 said:
Well, do you see the black bar at the top? Most RPs currently are in the Member Role Plays, but Salisonia is in Role Plays (Beta) because I'm beta testing the new system layout. :3 When you get into Member Role Plays (where most roleplays are at) you can choose which genre you'd like and pick from there. You have to go to the sign ups sub category to post your character before roleplaying. ^^
Oh! I guess that's kinda obvious!

I will go there now!

So. Adorable. *u* I wish my cousins were cute... *cries in a corner because they're all growing up so fast*

[QUOTE="Aki Jr.]Oh! I guess that's kinda obvious!
I will go there now!

[/QUOTE]
Just a quick word of advice, Aki. :3 Paipai will 'like' (as in the 'like' button) everything you post, so if you have over a million alerts at the top of the page, you'll know why.

*dies from the cuteness*

hnng.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back