• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The age of dragons: a pirate’s tale. (Actual rp)

Flowiest D

The Flowiest Fool. Chaser of Lyublyu.
460F1829-633A-4895-989D-0956FDCE974B.jpeg
Our story begins at boline, a fairly large island that was settled by pirates decades ago. The port town was bustling with drunken fools and criminals bound under the law of a pirate council.
free men, who lived outside Bullaria and Hapen’s law.

A kulle ship took a good spot in the dock, a small platoon walked into the shanty town that was boline.
The leader of said platoon gave his men the freedom to go drink or wait at the ship.
“But captain Fredrick sir” he was interrupted by Fredrick..
“Men I shall be fine, we will be here for a day at the most so make use of said time...
I’ll be back at the ship as soon as I’m done with my contact” Fredrick walked pushing a drunk out of his way as he left his squad to wander.

Fredrick was to meet a Assassin, hopefully she killed bloodtounge and recovered that map.. my life depends on it...
Fredrick made his way toward the drunken boar, the largest out of three places to drink and eat.
His contact should be there.. CyanDragon CyanDragon

On the outskirts of boline Jay sat on a large rock bragging about his accomplishments to some young kids who heard of him.
“An yoo really sailed with the blue dragon?” One asked.
“Aye” jay answered blowing smoke from his pipe and standing “taught me errythin I know”
Kids asked questions and jay laughed and bragged.

Bo sighed as he heard his brother laugh.. He walked into town away from his brothers fans looking into boline.. the wooden shacks, cobbled stone houses, the stalls where people sold shit.
He wanted to leave, to sail, to have revenge.. to be a captain.. a second time.. first time didn’t go well..
“Bahhh” bo exclaimed kicking a rock. Stealing a ship is easy.. but to gather a crew is harder. Paying the crew means stealing...
A whole mess of thoughts ran through his head as he walked into boline, which is the place you need to keep a steady head the most.

Arashi waited in the shadows of the Drunken Boar. It was loud, with the sound of shouting drunks and raucous laughter. She was awaiting her employer, having successfully kept her end of the bargain. In her pouch awaited the map and proof of her kill: Bloodtongue's own bloody tongue. Rather poetic, she thought.

She saw Fredrick enter the eatery, spot her, and move swiftly to her dark corner. Without wasting time on formalities, she opened her pouch and tossed the tongue at him, watching with amusement as he recoiled, but caught it. Then, she opened her pouch to show him the rolled up map, but quickly closed it as he reached for it.

"My payment," she demanded simply.

Arashi waited in the shadows of the Drunken Boar. It was loud, with the sound of shouting drunks and raucous laughter. She was awaiting her employer, having successfully kept her end of the bargain. In her pouch awaited the map and proof of her kill: Bloodtongue's own bloody tongue. Rather poetic, she thought.

She saw Fredrick enter the eatery, spot her, and move swiftly to her dark corner. Without wasting time on formalities, she opened her pouch and tossed the tongue at him, watching with amusement as he recoiled, but caught it. Then, she opened her pouch to show him the rolled up map, but quickly closed it as he reached for it.

"My payment," she demanded simply.
Fredrick lifted a bag from his side and shook it to indicate coin Was in it, “if thats the map off whimshin catacombs then your pay is here.. as well as another job..” Fredrick spoke with a relived smile assuming that map was the one he needed.

Fredrick lifted a bag from his side and shook it to indicate coin Was in it, “if thats the map off whimshin catacombs then your pay is here.. as well as another job..” Fredrick spoke with a relived smile assuming that map was the one he needed.
Arashi eyed the bag and Fredrick and carefully withdrew the map from her pouch. Of course it was the map he wanted; she was always very precise when it came to client demands. Her pay - or sometimes her life - depended on it. She nodded, holding out both hands, one with the map in it and the other her upturned palm, expecting the bag of coins.

Arashi eyed the bag and Fredrick and carefully withdrew the map from her pouch. Of course it was the map he wanted; she was always very precise when it came to client demands. Her pay - or sometimes her life - depended on it. She nodded, holding out both hands, one with the map in it and the other her upturned palm, expecting the bag of coins.
Fredrick looked at The map quickly before handing over the bag. A weight lifted from his shoulders he tucked the map away before sitting and gesturing for Arashi to sit opposite him.
“I’d like to ask if you have ever hunted a dragon before”

Arashi carefully tucked away the bag of coins and sat primly opposite him. "A dragon?" She repeated with a slight air of surprise. She remembered a time just before she fled the Hapen army, where she was part of an elite team tasked with killing a particular dragon that was giving one of the generals trouble. It had taken all four of them to subdue and kill the beast.

"Once," she said, offering no expansion on the subject.

Arashi carefully tucked away the bag of coins and sat primly opposite him. "A dragon?" She repeated with a slight air of surprise. She remembered a time just before she fled the Hapen army, where she was part of an elite team tasked with killing a particular dragon that was giving one of the generals trouble. It had taken all four of them to subdue and kill the beast.

"Once," she said, offering no expansion on the subject.
Fredrick nodded before taking out a bounty, on the parchment was a illustration of the red dragon, Hakka lee.891A3732-463D-4D74-BD1B-948FB466450A.jpeg
“A informant of mine is here in boline and he has had direct dealings with two men from said dragon clan.. We have reason to believe the dragon clan of pirates are fighting among themselves. Many people want this monster” he tapped at the picture with emphasis on the word monster..
“Dead”

Fredrick nodded before taking out a bounty, on the parchment was a illustration of the red dragon, Hakka lee.View attachment 382539
“A informant of mine is here in boline and he has had direct dealings with two men from said dragon clan.. We have reason to believe the dragon clan of pirates are fighting among themselves. Many people want this monster” he tapped at the picture with emphasis on the word monster..
“Dead”
Arashi looked at the depiction critically, calculating her chance of success. She would need to find help, that much she was certain of, but it could be done. Boline was crawling with assassins and mercenaries; she was sure she could find a willing participant or two. Though, her price would be steep.

"It can be done," she said coolly. She gave Fredrick a significant look. "For the right price."

Arashi looked at the depiction critically, calculating her chance of success. She would need to find help, that much she was certain of, but it could be done. Boline was crawling with assassins and mercenaries; she was sure she could find a willing participant or two. Though, her price would be steep.

"It can be done," she said coolly. She gave Fredrick a significant look. "For the right price."
“Bullaria and hapen both are waging a war on pirates but the dragons as you know are different.. enslaving talented people for living weapons.. that god awful ragga gas” Fredrick spat to his side and shudders as he mentions ragga.. he composed himself and pressed on...
“On behalf of governor Matzah Williams the third i am here to invite you to join the crew that will undertake this task.. I assume you want a Spot, and the pay that comes with it”
Fredrick took a pencil and a contract that listed in detail the job specifications and payment that would come for success. A high price would be awarded for proof of each dead leader of the dragons
Hakka lee the red dragon had the highest payment. Forty thousand.
The black dragon, whose identity is unknown, was a close second. thirty five thousand
The blue dragon Xiao Karasu, was crossed out.
The yellow and green dragons went for twenty thousand each..

Fredrick went on to say “signing this helps when your payment is due, I imagine a whole crew and ship will be needed in this, thus a whole crew will want reward.. everyone who signs this and is present with all requirements met will be paid”

Arashi looked over the contract with suspicion. She didn't exactly like the idea of being owned by someone again. Besides that, this would long and arduous endeavor. However, high-risk-high-reward was her specialty, and Fredrick obviously knew that. The bounties on their heads... If she was a part of the crew that took them all out, she would be rich enough to buy her own island and live in peace, away from her rather violent life. She had to admit, it was rather appealing.

Taking another look at the contract, she saw that a few of the lines had already been signed. She only hoped they were competent fighters and not foolish fortune seekers.

"Will a ship be provided, or are we to fend for ourselves? Furthermore... " she narrowed her eyes. "... What happens if do not kill them all? Are we to die trying, or can the bounty for what we do kill be collected?" She had already about decided in her mind that she would join this crew, but she was suspicious by nature and these were routine questions that should be asked.

Fredrick briefly elaborated on the potentials who had signed the same contract beforehand stating all undertaking this job would get no obvious help from kulle and that it would all be on the participants and for the max payment all would need to be killed.

“My man Tomas has spent a month here in boline, keeping tabs on those demon twins.. he believes they will likely join this endeavour..” Fredrick wiped a cold sweat from his forehead and continued “i However... I’m not approaching either one of them.. Tomas can negotiate with that riff raff.. perhaps they can steal a ship” he scoffed. He went to take the contract away seeing as Arashi hadn’t gone to sign it.

"Wait," Arashi said. "I'll sign your contract." She noticed the brief flash of satisfaction on Fredrick's face. She took the pencil from him and signed her name in an elegant script, then returned both the pencil and the contract to him. If she had had any doubts before, they were erased now. The Demon Twins? She had been curious about them for some time now. They had quite the reputation, and she wouldn't mind meeting them.

"I don't suppose there is a specific time or location this motley crew is supposed to meet?" She doubted it would be that simple, but she could track down some of those names if necessary.

"Wait," she said. "I'll sign your contract." She noticed the brief flash of relief on Fredrick's face. She took the pencil from him and signed her name in an elegant script, then returned both the pencil and the contract to him. If she had had any doubts before, they were erased now. The Demon Twins? She had been curious about them for some time now. They had quite the reputation, and she wouldn't mind meeting them.

"I don't suppose there is a specific time or location this motley crew is supposed to meet?" She doubted it would be that simple, but she could track down some of those names if necessary.
The contract was Carefully put away before Fredrick went on.
“We have some people playing scout in Eria, if everything goes smoothly you should meet them in two months time at an’lara.. they promised information that would help with this task.. your crew, is whoever is crazy enough to sail after these animals.. we assumed boline would spit up wayward souls for the job.” Fredrick stood and waited for Arashi to join him. “Come, let’s see if we can’t find Tomas, he should have ideas on who Might join you”

Arashi stood and nodded, allowing Fredrick to lead her out of the establishment and into the crowded streets of Boline. She stayed relatively close and kept a careful eye on him, so as to not lose sight of him in the throng of people.

Arashi stood and nodded, allowing Fredrick to lead her out of the establishment and into the crowded streets of Boline. She stayed relatively close and kept a careful eye on him, so as to not lose sight of him in the throng of people.
As they walked Fredrick made uninteresting small talk... boline’s town crier stood on a rooftop shouting warnings and news,
Moving out of the crowd Fredrick muttered to Arashi
“That lad seems to be speaking of a Minotaur.. a beast like face with horns... horrid things..”

“Captain deaddick!!” A man called out as he fell from his seat. Two ladies helped him stand up, one took his coin, the other took his gun.
Fredrick shook his head with a frustrated sigh. “Tomas you haven’t been in such a sorry state for the last month have you?”
“Nono no captain dead” Tomas slurs “I’m supposed to meet the demon twins for a drink here..”
The woman beside him laughed “ which one said that tommy”
“The.. smiling one” Tomas had to think on it.
“Then he has forgotten any plans you made with him” the woman smiled as she walked off with the flintlock, the other woman made her way to Fredrick
“Looking for some.. knowledge?” She purrs Fredrick grinned back and followed the lady into the building.
“Tomas, help my associate anyway you can” Fredrick gestures to Arashi before leaving their sight.

Tomas dusted himself and stumbled over to Arashi. “How could I” he turned his head away to burp.
“Pardon.. how can I help?”

Arashi narrowed her eyes at this Thomas fellow. She despised working with drunks. Though, she knew he was her only way to get into contact with her potential crew, as well as the Demon Twins.

"Fredrick told me you could help me get into contact with the other people who signed that contract. And perhaps, enlist the help of the Demon Twins?" She crossed her arms, not appreciating the way this drunkard was looking at her.

Arashi narrowed her eyes at this Thomas fellow. She despised working with drunks. Though, she knew he was her only way to get into contact with her potential crew, as well as the Demon Twins.

"Fredrick told me you could help me get into contact with the other people who signed that contract. And perhaps, enlist the help of the Demon Twins?" She crossed her arms, not appreciating the way this drunkard was looking at her.
“Ahh yea yea.. the boys who signed on said they were looking for crabs today.. the twins.. one of them was supposed to meet me ear..” he looked about. “White boys dressed like hapen men” he muttered.
Tomas snapped his fingers as if he was certain
“the one who always seems happy.. he should be outside boline he’s always near that ragga patch if he isn’t here”
he held a railing for support as he walked down the steps.
“That other ones smarter then.. he’s names Jay I think.. Yea the smart One is called Bo
The dumb one is Jay”
Tomas stumbled off but eventually made it into a walk “to find two of one kind” he chuckled.

Bo walked casually as he peered from underneath his straw hat at that drunk kulle who jay had taken a liking to, seeing him lead what could only be a annoyed woman out of town.
He took a seat under a tree and watched them pass, hiding his face in his hat
“Whose that I wonder?” He thought to himself as Tomas stopped and pointed to the direction of the ragga patch.

Jay was at said ragga patch, impressing teenagers and kids by eating the ragga leaves and NOT falling into terrifying hallucinations,
“Pa said not to touch the red and green nightmare plants” a girl said with intelligence.
“Aye, you shouldn’t.. but I.. I’m me” jay laughed and spoke some hapenise before stopping midstride to find the English words.
The kids fell silent as he did.
“I can’t say it in English” jay chuckled before ripping out some plants and putting it in a sack. “Did you bring me that bowl?” Jay asked the small crowd.
A young boy presented him with a bowl
“good son good... Ok you come back later with a bow and some arrows I’ll show you something magical “ jay teased and grinned “go on git gone”
He sat down and started chopping his plants in the bowl. He sung softly to himself about sakē.

“Ahh yea yea.. the boys who signed on said they were looking for crabs today.. the twins.. one of them was supposed to meet me ear..” he looked about. “White boys dressed like hapen men” he muttered.
Tomas snapped his fingers as if he was certain
“the one who always seems happy.. he should be outside boline he’s always near that ragga patch if he isn’t here”
he held a railing for support as he walked down the steps.
“That other ones smarter then.. he’s names Jay I think.. Yea the smart One is called Bo
The dumb one is Jay”
Tomas stumbled off but eventually made it into a walk “to find two of one kind” he chuckled.

Bo walked casually as he peered from underneath his straw hat at that drunk kulle who jay had taken a liking to, seeing him lead what could only be a annoyed woman out of town.
He took a seat under a tree and watched them pass, hiding his face in his hat
“Whose that I wonder?” He thought to himself as Tomas stopped and pointed to the direction of the ragga patch.

Jay was at said ragga patch, impressing teenagers and kids by eating the ragga leaves and NOT falling into terrifying hallucinations,
“Pa said not to touch the red and green nightmare plants” a girl said with intelligence.
“Aye, you shouldn’t.. but I.. I’m me” jay laughed and spoke some hapenise before stopping midstride to find the English words.
The kids fell silent as he did.
“I can’t say it in English” jay chuckled before ripping out some plants and putting it in a sack. “Did you bring me that bowl?” Jay asked the small crowd.
A young boy presented him with a bowl
“good son good... Ok you come back later with a bow and some arrows I’ll show you something magical “ jay teased and grinned “go on git gone”
He sat down and started chopping his plants in the bowl. He sung softly to himself about sakē.
Arashi strode over and stopped in front the man, considering him and his actions. Well. Tomas wasn't wrong about this one being a bit dumb... Still, this was a Demon Twin? Incredibly dangerous and highly sought after? And here he was, singing an old Hapenise bar song the drunkards in Hapen were very fond of. Not only that, but handling ragga without proper precaution? She didn't know what to make of him.

"You must be Jay," she said in her soft, Hapenise-accented voice.

Arashi strode over and stopped in front the man, considering him and his actions. Well. Tomas wasn't wrong about this one being a bit dumb... Still, this was a Demon Twin? Incredibly dangerous and highly sought after? And here he was, singing an old Hapenise bar song the drunkards in Hapen were very fond of. Not only that, but handling ragga without proper precaution? She didn't know what to make of him.

"You must be Jay," she said in her soft, Hapenise-accented voice.
“I must be?” Jay giggled as he looked up out of the patch still chopping ragga by hand with a throwing knife.
Tomas got closer but seemed visibly shaken as he saw where jay was sitting
“Get out of dere ya fool!” Tomas shouts with half a laugh.
“Get in here ya fool” jay laughs back. He stands and shakes some of the plant out of his hair and walks over to where his tent was tied up placing the bowl inside and sitting in the shade adding water to the mixture.
“I have a plan tommy boy and you could help!” He called out
Tomas looked at Arashi and back at jay, beckoning her to join him.
“Ragga has no effect on the fool.. don’t eat or drink anything he offers you... I learned that the hard way” Tomas whispered
“Jay wash your hands And say hello to our friend” Tomas said loud for jay to hear.
“Oh she isn’t friends with you.. “ jay teased but stood anyway wiping his hands clean with rum.

Jay then introduced himself in hapenise before ending it with a smile he spoke in English again though. “Can you.. show your face?”

“I must be?” Jay giggled as he looked up out of the patch still chopping ragga by hand with a throwing knife.
Tomas got closer but seemed visibly shaken as he saw where jay was sitting
“Get out of dere ya fool!” Tomas shouts with half a laugh.
“Get in here ya fool” jay laughs back. He stands and shakes some of the plant out of his hair and walks over to where his tent was tied up placing the bowl inside and sitting in the shade adding water to the mixture.
“I have a plan tommy boy and you could help!” He called out
Tomas looked at Arashi and back at jay, beckoning her to join him.
“Ragga has no effect on the fool.. don’t eat or drink anything he offers you... I learned that the hard way” Tomas whispered
“Jay wash your hands And say hello to our friend” Tomas said loud for jay to hear.
“Oh she isn’t friends with you.. “ jay teased but stood anyway wiping his hands clean with rum.

Jay then introduced himself in hapenise before ending it with a smile he spoke in English again though. “Can you.. show your face?”

Arashi hesitated. She was all too aware of the bounty on her head, and the fact that Jay was familiar enough with Hapen to know the language put her on edge a bit. However, she knew this mission could never be carried out without some measure of trust. Besides, she had escaped from an entire army; if worse came to worse, she was sure she could escape from two men, if they decided to cash it in.

Slowly, she pulled down her face mask to reveal her delicate feminine features, which oddly contradicted her overall attitude and fighting style.

"My name is Arashi," she said in Hapenise. "It is a pleasure."

Arashi hesitated. She was all too aware of the bounty on her head, and the fact that Jay was familiar enough with Hapen to know the language put her on edge a bit. However, she knew this mission could never be carried out without some measure of trust. Besides, she had escaped from an entire army; if worse came to worse, she was sure she could escape from two men, if they decided to cash it in.

Slowly, she pulled down her face mask to reveal her delicate feminine features, which oddly contradicted her overall attitude and fighting style.

"My name is Arashi," she said in Hapenise. "It is a pleasure."
Jay nodded, his smile stayed affixed to his face ignoring any hesitation he continued “I haven’t done anything pleasurable yet Arashi” he giggled a bit before going on “guess Tomas is introducing us for a reason?”

“That adventure we spoke of?” Tomas said trying to remind jay “kill dragons live like a king?”
“I couldn’t be king.. I’m much better as second in command” jay stated in a slightly serious tone.
“Speak to bo he can be king” jay smiled as he pointed out his brother who had followed Arashi and Tomas.
Bo shook his head in disbelief “why’s the dumb fuck pointing me out?”
Bo walked toward them to see what’s up.

Jay nodded, his smile stayed affixed to his face ignoring any hesitation he continued “I haven’t done anything pleasurable yet Arashi” he giggled a bit before going on “guess Tomas is introducing us for a reason?”

“That adventure we spoke of?” Tomas said trying to remind jay “kill dragons live like a king?”
“I couldn’t be king.. I’m much better as second in command” jay stated in a slightly serious tone.
“Speak to bo he can be king” jay smiled as he pointed out his brother who had followed Arashi and Tomas.
Bo shook his head in disbelief “why’s the dumb fuck pointing me out?”
Bo walked toward them to see what’s up.
Arashi watched the second of the twins approach. She could tell just by looking at him that he was the more serious of the two. She nodded to him in greeting.

Arashi watched the second of the twins approach. She could tell just by looking at him that he was the more serious of the two. She nodded to him in greeting.
Jay walked up to bo and put a arm around him pushing his hat off
“See we look better with a smile don’t we”
Bo shoved jay away violently as jay fell to the ground laughing
Bo picked his straw hat off the ground before looking at the two guests.
“Tomas, and associate “ he nodded at Arashi
Looking over her face he recognised her and the The bounty. “You wouldn’t be here for jays stupid hunting trip are you?” He asked cautiously.

Jay said something before Arashi could answer “oh oh! Could she bo? I wanna impress her an-“ bo kicked jay and he stifled laughter.

Last edited:
Arashi let a tiny smile slip out. These brothers were quite amusing, and far from what she had originally imagined. She turned to Bo and became serious once more. She saw the way he had looked at her, and knew that he recognized her. She didn't let it show that that bothered her a little bit.

"I signed a contract with the promise of a generous compensation," she explained. She didn't mention the fact that she had been sold on the idea by being told the two of them might be joining. "My name is Arashi, but I suppose you already knew that much." She kept her tone of voice neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back