• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 5 Heroes

Warning! "The Five" will be first come first serve. When you sign up state if your character is one of the "The Five" or a villain.

Long ago, when no one alive today was alive to tell the tale, someone who's name was unknown wrote a tale. No one is able to remember the whole tale, but with some families passing down the bits they remember, they almost have the whole tale. It is long, but here is what we have got so far.

Once upon the throne of King Sire, sat the man himself. He sat so ____. One day he ordered upon the kingdom that some person must order the kingdom to rule the world. And destroy it. He said it will take man generations, it will be complete way after his death. That is where thou come in. The Five, as I call them. They must save this world by ____ the clues that ____________. The Five ____________. They must follow the trails that I have heard. They are that the King will hold captive spies and that some place called _________ will be the site of their base. The Five must shut the base down, or there will be no world. It is up to The Five.

One day, a man by the name of Simon Smith found the script in an old trunk, last year. Now, The Five must be found, and they know who they are. Smith showed the script around, and he had no idea what it was until he found a man reciting the script and it popped into his mind.

The Five must fight against others and do whatever they will to save this world.

You can make a character as one of The Five or a part of Sire's Army. The Five is first come first serve but the first people do not have to choose to be part of The Five.

--

128921393_paul-andreu-coque2.JPG

Sire's Army Headquarters

They will be all over the world, so I will not post anywhere else.

--

1. 1-3 characters, even if I do know you or we role played together before.

2. One member of The Five per person.

3. Please even out genders.

4. Your character can die, but death is RARE is this role play.

5. Make characters different.

6. The Five are in the age of 15-19

7. Do not start godmodding

8. If you are evil, you are evil. No changing.

9. These are regular humans, except regular or slightly magical weapons.

10. If you read these rules please put a * after your character's name

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back