Terrestrial Direction Book 1: The Scavenger Lands

Cthulhu_Wakes

Black Sun in a White World
All I can say is "joy!" I love the Scavenger Lands and an entire book the size of the original Scavenger Sons or more that actually concentrates on that area alone O.o It makes me overjoyed. I'm wondering what kind of new info they can give about cities and what not, should be a hoot to be sure. I'm trying to find a link to the cover, I've seen it and saved it. I'll try and make on, it's a very Lookshy cover, but fantastic.

Most Egyptian warstrider ever, though.

I am just really psyched that there will now be more than half a page on the range towns of the marukani...I hope...crap now I am nervous that they will leave them out.

Doubtful, they're a big part of the Scavenger Lands and Lookshy's biggest ally. I don't think they will. I'm more interested in the Empty City and what not.

I fear my beloved west will be last :(

But apart from that I think the region books are a good idea. one for them all was a bit on the weak side.

I am greatly looking forward to West as well.. somewhere in a distant future. I want the history of Skullstone and stuff!

well, the north is a boring place anyway.

Skullstone, hell yeah. pirates, zombies and hawt abyssal chicks. what more do you want? ooooh yes, big guns!

Pfft, the North is boring...I love the North personally. Hell, I love all the Directions equally. My favs are just North, Scavnger Lands (or East for those who care) and Center.

Yeah, which really makes me happy. It can now fully detail Nexus, Lookshy, Great Forks, and the Marukan fully without having to clip anything. I really would like the East book for Sijan. I love that city.

That would suck, but I'd wait for it. Hell, the Book of Bone and Ebony is one of my all time favorites of the Exalted line. Not for the necromancy and the artifacts are cool and all, but I loved Stygia. My God. It's a wonderful setting for a campaign, and well...those Underworld critters and reenvisionings of Juggernaut are BADASS.

Yeah, that was a bit of a bummer, but the book was fabulous. I loved the intrigue of Stygia, and man, those Mask of Winter mimcs...put the fear of God into my PCs, one because they thought it was actually Mask, but when they realized what it was, they were even more scared and two, they were dozens of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back