Terrestrial Direction 1 MAPS

Hmm' date=' who here thinks that Nexus map will look something like the fan made one?[/quote']
Well, the did co-opt Stephenls modifications of their Creation map, so it's not unprecedented that they'd use it. However, I'm not sure the Nexus map hosted here has gotten enough exposure to catch their attention.

I could be wrong (and speak up, lurkers, if I am), but I don't think anyone at WW really visits this site.

-S

True, you just never know though. It would be nice to see WW's own interpretation of Nexus, along with Great Forks and Greyfalls.

Stillborn said:
Hmm' date=' who here thinks that Nexus map will look something like the fan made one?[/quote']
Well, the did co-opt Stephenls modifications of their Creation map, so it's not unprecedented that they'd use it. However, I'm not sure the Nexus map hosted here has gotten enough exposure to catch their attention.

I could be wrong (and speak up, lurkers, if I am), but I don't think anyone at WW really visits this site.

-S
 How does that work? Does Steph get a flat fee, an art credit, both, or something else?

How does that work? Does Steph get a flat fee' date=' an art credit, both, or something else?[/quote']
I asked. He never answered.

-S

I assume there is an NDA involved, both so that people can't get jealous of what he's getting and point out how little it is.

I doubt he's getting much. Since he used a copyrighted map to base his on, they technically own it anyway.

-S

Still, was Steph's map simply an overlay of multiple layers?
 If so, WW could duplicate his map from their own resources...
I'm assuming he used layers, yes. However, the map WW has on their site IS his map. No doubt.

-S

Well, the new Nexus map is somewhat nice...but it's also very small, scale or no scale, the city looks far more cramped than even I imagined. I think I'll be using the fan verison we have.

Well, I've dled a fan based one and they don't look alike, but they are kind of similar, especially where each district is.  I actually like the fan based on better.

Exactly, it's bigger, like most of us expected it, not that oddly shaped and small one they made official.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back