• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other TeamSpeak Reading - Lord of Rings

Miz

Level 20 Mizard
So the idea came about that one of the day in TeamSpeak we will hold an event where we will be reading a book together out loud.

The plan as of right now is to try and have Ghan be our Narrator, and each one of us will reading a character's dialogue.

If anyone is interested post below.

I would love to join, but my mikes been acting up. I might be able to get it fixed by the time you do this, might not.

My Morgan Freeman impersonation isn't the best, but I do a pretty good James Earl Jones. But I couldn't narrate due to time constraints, nor would I deign to suggest bumping Ghan. I just wanted to brag.

Neat idea though; Color me interested. Don't know if I can participate, but I'm interested.

I haven't ever read Lord of the Rings, so I hope more people are interested in this wacky idea.

I don't know if I would be available the day you pick to do this, but I would be interested in helping!

Doctor will join this if he can get his barely audible monotone to turn into a real voice. Also scheduling but that's not as important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back