Tab trouble

Dlabell9

Hi! I've recently been getting adapted to working with bb code and the basic things needed to make my rp's a little bit more appealing per say. However i've encountered a lot of difficulty with tabs, it seems that whenever I enter too many words some tabs just separate themselves. The only way I know how to fix this is just removing some sentences but i've removed all I can at this point an it still splits. As a reference i've read this thread here: Help - Tab coding?

But I can't find the Tx button mentioned in the post. I might just be blind and not see it or it may have changed along with the site updates, i'd be very thankful if someone could help me sort out this problem. Thank you and sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dlabell9, can you post the coding that keeps messing up inside

[CODE] [/CODE]

tags?

Maybe I can find what the problem is if I can see it.

CRiTiCAL ERR0R] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14759-dlabell9/ said:
@Dlabell9[/URL], can you post the coding that keeps messing up inside [CODE] [/CODE]

tags?

Maybe I can find what the problem is if I can see it.
Well I can give you the normal bb coding when it's actually working, and when it's not. Maybe you can find the reason why it's not working in the split? All I know is whenever I add more information to a section, it splits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back