• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Sword Art & Armor

Veyd Sahvoz

Master of Resonant Souls
<p>

Hey everyone. I've seen some people do art commissions and I find it quite intriguing that people would go out of their way to draw something for another. I can understand it though because the people I have seen doing this make great work so obviously you'd want them to draw for you. Maybe people just like seeing their ideas be interpreted differently? I'm just doing this for the heck of it because why the hell not? I'm not the greatest at drawing detailed people but I am good at drawing weapons an armor from video games, medieval designs, renaissance, historical etc. Stuff like that, any kind of armor or weapon and I'll attempt to draw it to the best of my capabilities. No people drawings though. I might not have time to draw because I'm quite busy but if I have the time I'll take requests, gives me something to do so I'm not bored on the weekends lol

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have a request for you. In one of the RP's here, the best description for appearance of a sword i could find is the blade Raiden from MGS uses. However it would be cool to have a different take on it. i Can post up the original if you want.

I'll just PM you. No hurry on any of it anyhow :P Prolly wont be till later, so youll definitely get a PM by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back