• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Tendencies

Madi

Madi submitted a new resource:

Supernatural Tendencies - A school full of undead, ghosts, and all underworldy beings.

This school is for all underworld beings, such as ghosts, zombies, demons, and anything else related to them (just think of what you might find in a graveyard). As a part of the underworld, most schools preach that 'your kind' are the biggest enemy of heavenly creatures (angels, 'good' spirits, fairies, etc.). This one is different, however, as it allows both heavenly and underworldly creatures to attend.
Because this rp is meant for all underworldly and heavenly creatures, only three...
Read more about this resource...

This school is for all underworld beings, such as ghosts, zombies, demons, and anything else related to them (just think of what you might find in a graveyard). As a part of the underworld, most schools preach that 'your kind' are the biggest enemy of heavenly creatures (angels, 'good' spirits, fairies, etc.). This one is different, however, as it allows both heavenly and underworldly creatures to attend.

Because this rp is meant for all underworldly and heavenly creatures, only three angels and three demons will be allowed. If you'd like to be a human, pm me your sheet, and I'll decide whether or not to allow it. Also, the races I listed aren't the only ones you can be; be anything you want as long as it applies as underworldly or heavenly!

Angels:

- Open

- Open

- Open

Demons:

- Open

- Open

- Open

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back