• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Supernatural Elite Academy for the Gifted

MuchPsykers

One Thousand Club
please take the time to see what the different IC tabs are for.

Last edited by a moderator:
@tims run if you get little notifications about my character its probably me adding more to my bio, just a heads up

las0r0o7 said:
(Just making sure you know, there's no way in hell he would catch me, nothing is faster than light/lightning, not that I'm a stickler for how a character works or anything but just an FYI)
Sven looked up from his book at Lloyd for a second and then back at his book and didn't respond to the first comment, he knew that nothing could catch him, even with a bullet, such slow objects. "So, with a little bit of things to do, might as well get them out of the way, wouldn't you agree" he listened in to the rest of what was said "I got cocky." He closed his book without putting the bookmark back in, not much of a good sign "I got cocky, there is a difference between being cocky and giving information as well as askig questions. I don't know you, you don't know me and my full potential, I can say that I didn't pick this place, you all picked me, so, if I happen to come off as cocky, so be it, but I don't have to use my powers and skills to the fullest back on earth, yea I know this isn't earth any more, I did what I needed to to get by, that's all, I'm still here and I'm still standing, and on top of that, I'm pretty sure we didn't have a choice in coming here, we were picked and didn't get a say in it, now then if you will excuse me, I'll be off making my way to the simulation room, feel free to follow me." Sven's eye had started to twitch a bit and turn a little black from the outside in. Not many things irritated him that much, at least not enough to have static electricity coming off his very clothes, which it was. He didn't give a second thought to who was following him as he left the room, he wasn't being a smart ass he was simply stating the truth of the matter, if they didn't like it then all well, they all knew it was true though.
If i may ask where does it state your character having the movement speed of light/lightning? cause i cant find it in your char sheet.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]If i may ask where does it state your character having the movement speed of light/lightning? cause i cant find it in your char sheet.

[/QUOTE]
It's not specifically stated in there but it is possible for him to use it to 'glide' on, though if need be I can fix that, though I see how gliding on it wouldn't be the same as moving at the same speed

Thank you and its thus alright.

is it ok if i PM you? My character is gona have some history and i thus need your confirmation its ok

@tims run

Yonsisac said:
Thank you and its thus alright.
is it ok if i PM you? My character is gona have some history and i thus need your confirmation its ok

@tims run
YAY! More peeps!

why yes yes! I am interested! My character im planing to make is a psionic user -3-

I look forward to having fun with you and your character!

i wont be so sure its a good idea to be near my character xD

well im off be back later!

One thing you guys should know is that if there is something confusing, please ask. This world was not simply made in a meer hours. I spent 6 years creating the A.U.S.M and the world so there will be things that you guys might find confusing.

[QUOTE="tims run]One thing you guys should know is that if there is something confusing, please ask. This world was not simply made in a meer hours. I spent 6 years creating the A.U.S.M and the world so there will be things that you guys might find confusing.

[/QUOTE]
That is part of the reason I made my character a hermit. Since he knows nothing about A.U.S.M. other than very generalized information, it'll allow my character to ask questions about and explore this world. But the only question I have now is why is Maya giving Gerald the silent treatment? :,(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well apparently it's not gonna happen, so never mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back