• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

super plumbus art, plumbus art, super art, all sorts of art, art

plumbus

superest dump

plumbus' art thread

alright, so, get jiggy with this: i can do arts and i can do them pretty quick and pretty good and i love drawing people's characters SO!

here is this. i'll draw your onsite oc/fandom character you play, et cetera, or just whatever the heck you wanna see (it's gonna be free-quality art but still!)

i will also do some stuff that is commission style art for flight rising/chickensmoothie/dragoncave/deviantart various "freemium points", so keep that in mind and pm me about any of that, i'll let you know the deets.

also, all of my threads from now on are going to be tagged "edgy?" because i though that was hilarious.

anything that is excessively violent/sexual/otherwise sensitive/et cetera should be requested via pm so it doesn't show in this thread.

need examples of my art (even more than the shit here?), go to my art blog on tumblr:

warning, that blog is mildly nsfw.

other art examples in the spoiler below:

spritey doodads:

SO CUTE JEREMY.gifSO CUTE RAY.gifSO CUTE MICHAEL.gifSO CUTE GAV.gif

various arty doodads:

paint4x (1).pngpaint3x (1).pngline3x (1).pngex1 (1).gif

1 of 1289578934076483016 morties on my hard drive:

OWWW RIIICK!!.png

Last edited by a moderator:
These are amazing! I really love the one with the rainbow gif hair, it's wonderful. :)  

I have a request. Are there any requirements? 

@Ambela

nope, not particularly! i love broadening the things that i draw, so i'm open to all creatures, poses, themes, styles, et cetera.

edit: also! thank you very much that means a lot oh my gosh

Last edited by a moderator:
@plumbus Sa-weet. I checked out your Tumblr and died. You're so good~ like Steven Universe, eh? Well, anyway, here's my request. :)  

• Request

Gabriel is a lively fellow, always seen with a huge smile on his face. He has bright blue hair that reaches just above his chin and is usually unkempt and messy, curling slightly as it gets to the bottom. His eyes are blue as well, though they are darker. His skin is fairly pale. He wears a black long sleeved shirt with a blue robot printed on the front, blue jeans that are usually folded to about mid-calf and black Vans. Ah, that's it for appearance. If you can do more, like animals or somethin', he does have a golden retriever...

M-Morty. Some weird*burp*o is following you for some reason. W-we gotta take care of him. Cmon. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back