• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Rp #8 with @universalsilence

tumblr_inline_nyymepgwiX1rifr4k_500.gif

Name

Ben

(real name Natalie Bennet, but she only gives her name as Ben)

• Ben is nowhere near the same person she was five years ago. Since the outbreak of the zombie apocalypse, she has become closed off. She doesn't trust easily, and does her best to avoid connecting with others. She is a survivalist, and will occasionally betray others in order to save herself. She came from a large family, where she was the oldest of six children. She won't say what happened to them. Ben is intelligent, and years of living on her own has made her very independent. She doesn't like asking for or accepting help. She's always on edge, and has a relatively short temper. She can be impulsive, especially when deciding how to react to other people. She is very sarcastic. Despite all this, she does still care about others. She bears a huge amount of guilt for the things she's done, and may try to help others, if she believes she won't be hurt. Ben often talks to herself and to inanimate objects, a habit from being alone for so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I'm good being the scientist. I was just wondering which one yours was. I'll have my character sheet up soon.

Name: Leonardo Izumrud Wolfenstein

Appearance: 5'11, bright emerald eyes, unkempt brown hair, pale skin, relatively skinny, blocky glasses.

Personality: Fiery wit and temper; his disregard for others has slowed him down, though his large intellect picks up the slack. He has lived alone in northern Greenland for 4 years, so his social skills have greatly decreased. Simultaneously a starry eyed dreamer and an extremely bitter cynic, his odd combination of arrogance and self loathing is intriguing in the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back