• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the hunted, and the hunters.... ᕦ[ •́ ﹏ •̀ ]⊃¤=[]::::::::>

Kurosaki Niaxi.

That one piano player.
@Aragon, please edit this post to include the RP overview information.

Thare are 3 kinds of people in the world...the vampires, Vampire hunters and the innocent humans..

Your freinds dared you to go into a dark and eerie forest:

365-noche-en-el-bosque.jpg

( this is the forest u will be in ? = ? ? ? = ?)

Thare are the vampire hunters,the vampires and the humans. The vampires will hunt the humans and devour the humans, the vampires have the right to turn humans into there own kind if they choose ( the king and queen only, P.M me if u wanna be able to turn other humans into vampires. dont just randomly do it. :P )

The vampire hunters kill vampires to keep the world in tact. the vampire hunters keep humans safe from the vampires by saving thair lives.

The humans fear the vampires..they run..fight to live...the humans can choose to be a human, vampire or the vampire hunter..but the humans hold a secret...that no one but the vampire hunters know about

You can choose to live or get eaten and turned into a vampire, the choice is yours...Be careful on what path you take...

h3.jpg
( vampire palace.)

1.mansion1.jpg
( humans and hunters, They all live in harmony right? xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
(=^-ω-^=)(=^-ω-^=)(=^-ω-^=)(=^-ω-^=)RULES!(=^-ω-^=)(=^-ω-^=)(=^-ω-^=)(=^-ω-^=)

- ABSOLUTLY NO GOD MODDING! it drives me insane.

- dont be O.P ( overpowering, )

- no one liners please! they drive all Admins insane ( i think xD )

- no killing off others character it isnt polite

- Just plz no swearing after ever other scentence.

EXAMPLE:
That I'm uncultured ass bitch better watch whare the fuck he is going other wise shit will happen..bad shit." <------- big no no!

- IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM P.M ME or if you have any questions.

- I will allow you to have as many characters as u like but plz dont abuse it otherwise i will put a limit :P

- YOU MUST HAVE 2-3 SCENTENCES AT MINIMUM!

- POST IGNORANCE WILL NOT BE TOLLERATED, I WILL INSTANTLY BRING U 2 P.M AND DISCUSS THE MATTER! So absolutely no post ignoring. it droves all rps tht u r interacting with insane. Or just plain annoyed.

- Have fun! Its always good to have fun :3

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aragon looks cool! Sure, I'll join, but I'm kind of wrapped up in roleplays so I can only make one character to start off with.

Yeah, sure, but I have something planned irl today, so don't expect my character too soon (Maybe I'll make it tonight). :)

Everyone in the rp, if ur character dies, i am allowing everyone to rencarante thair character. for the shits and giggles or u can make another character. I am allowing this cuz the queen of vampires just died and is being rencarated. I am just being fair to all rpers.

I'll join and hopefully it won't be rude of me. ^-^

I just have one question, how do vampire hunters kill vampires?

ImanityBlank said:
I'll join and hopefully it won't be rude of me. ^-^
I just have one question, how do vampire hunters kill vampires?
The vampires upon from which have a weak ' spot' which is the heart... vampire hunters have thair own weapons which can kill the vampires, If they get lucky and figure out the weak spot they can hunt the vampires. We dont have many humans or vampires sadly..so if u try to kill of someones character be sure to ask ^_^

Aragon said:
The vampires upon from which have a weak ' spot' which is the heart... vampire hunters have thair own weapons which can kill the vampires, If they get lucky and figure out the weak spot they can hunt the vampires. We dont have many humans or vampires sadly..so if u try to kill of someones character be sure to ask ^_^
Of course, well, I'll join then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back