Submissions Question.

Jakk Bey

One Thousand Club
How do you go about putting in headers, bolding, and italicsizing in the Submissions forum?  

Do the regular tags work, for bold and the rest, or is there something else? Yes, I'm a fucking idiot, but I'd rather ask and get it right, than not, and have to try to fix it later...

You already asked this, and I answered it. WTF?

-S

I couldn't find that thread.  Did I space it and put it somewhere else?  If so, I'm sorry.  Where did I pop that thread then?

Honestly, Stillborn, can't you recognise a time loop when you're trapped in it?

It's a wonder you managed to progress this far...

...said the entity who arranged the time loop in the first place.

Tsk tsk. Ju-Ju, if you didn't feel like crowing about your accomplishments, they might not have realized it at all...

Supervillain Expository Syndrome. I just want the pleasure of letting them bask in my evil glory.

This is all well and good, but can anyone find the thread Still is talking about, or at least point me in the right direction of How do you put in headers, bold and such in Lore5?

Thanks.  Must have clicked Tech Support by accident.  Sorry about that Still. Thanks again to Jukashi for picking up what I forgot about...

I'll have you know that what appeared to be an act of charity was actually a devious and malefic deed! By helping that old llady across the street, I forced holf-dozens of cars to wait at the pedestrian crossing.

It was sheer inconvenience, I tell you! Muhahahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back