• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Sub-forum problem(?)

YoungDreamer

Headmaster
First off, I wanted to say that I really do like the new formatting that the forum RPing system offers. I made a transition to RP.Z for a short time before the merge to get familiar with it and practically fell in love. It's perfect for large RolePlays, I think it'll do wonders for RPNs limited space problems.

Anyway, now to my problem. I understand that at the moment there is some sort of shut-down for the forum RPs so that you can fix all bugs. I just wanted to know what the extent of that shutdown is? I created a forum RP during my time at RP.Z and it transferred over here quite nicely. The only problem is that I, for some reason, can't add any sub-forums.

I'm not sure if the button being missing is part of your way to close up the area to check for flaws or if it's actually a problem in the system. I might be the only one experiencing this or I might just be freaking out for nothing, but I thought I'd bring it up.

Thanks for all your hard work,

YoungDreamer​

Last edited by a moderator:
Subforums are also closed down with RP submission, what you have is what you managed to make on RPZ

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Subforums are also closed down with RP submission, what you have is what you managed to make on RPZ

[/QUOTE]
Alright, that's good to know then! Any idea when it will be opening back up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back