Ashe Somber

CombatReadyPenny

Combat Ready
CS for your char IRL

Note: leave "alliance" area blank for now.

Name: Ashe Somber

Nickname(optional): Ash

How long have you played "The World": Since the beginning

Appearance:

long_hair_armor_anime_girls_swords_aquarian_ag_by_xxxxkisaragikisaxxxx-d7guy7j.jpg

Alliance(Gravekeepers or Raiders): Raiders

Bio: Not much is known about Ashe, besides she had recently only popped up around the time "The world" came to be. What little that is known of Ashe is she lost her parents at a young age and barely knew them. She was not seen until recently and she had been living with some strangers. She lives in an apartment by herself now and only comes out of it when she needs to. She began to come out more recently seeming to be a quiet and sort of shy girl in and out of "The World"

Theme song: 

Extra:

CS for your char ingame

Note: Leave the "title" area blank for now.

Ingame Name: Somber Death

Ingame nickname(optional): Somber

Level: 43

Weapons, armor.. ect:

Raider tool; The Blood Rapier (Look in pic) This weapon gets sharper the more blood that is soaked into its metal. it also gets less heavy

Armor; (See pic)

Title: Rouge

Last edited by a moderator:
oh one more thing, @The Unamed Beast.  The alliance area on the CS. thats not for what your char is. thats for what side your char fights for.

added this cause you'd have to be fighting for the gravekeepers to intro your char being friendly with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alliance(Gravekeepers or Raiders): Raiders

the way she sounds in rp, you'd think she's siding with the gravekeepers and not the raiders.

your character is really confusing my brain. though I think I see what she's about (sorry for the bother tho o-o dontgetfrustratedorangrywithmeplz)

the way she sounds in rp, you'd think she's siding with the gravekeepers and not the raiders.

your character is really confusing my brain. though I think I see what she's about (sorry for the bother tho o-o dontgetfrustratedorangrywithmeplz)

Oh no, i love feedback on m character. and yea, she sides with the raiders now because of everything going on

Oh no, i love feedback on m character. and yea, she sides with the raiders now because of everything going on

hmm. so she's acting as a raider as a coverup? it seems like that by your posts. I see, I see

btw xD  hope you don't mind me throwing Lorian your and shiro's way xP I need my little murderer to ask for a party or something .u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back