Poetry Stardust

The Dreamer of the Lore

Greetings from the chatty scissors.
Watching the night sky I could swear I saw your smile,
It was drawn in the firmament like every once in a while...
For whenever I find myself in remembrance of the good old days we shared,
I simply have to look at the night sky, I have to look at the stars prepared.

For when I see the stars, your smile is up there in the sky...
Yet I can only see your smile from down here, for I will never fly.
You see, you are made of the stardust.
And I am simply gathering the dust.

Because maybe, just maybe, one day the dust of the stars will allow me to make stairs,
And when that happens, I may be able to be with you in the stars.

Watching the night sky I could swear I saw your smile,
It was drawn in the firmament like every once in a while...
For whenever I find myself in remembrance of the good old days we shared,
I simply have to look at the night sky, I have to look at the stars prepared.

For when I see the stars, your smile is up there in the sky...
Yet I can only see your smile from down here, for I will never fly.
You see, you are made of the stardust.
And I am simply gathering the dust.

Because maybe, just maybe, one day the dust of the stars will allow me to make stairs,
And when that happens, I may be able to be with you in the stars.

This is great! Because I love stuff that makes me think deeper about it. Who or what inspired you?

This is great! Because I love stuff that makes me think deeper about it. Who or what inspired you?

Hello! Thank you, I am glad you like it! Well, to be quite honest those are the feelings of one of my characters in a story I write. She is a cartographer who is always in the move. Since she is always on the move she had to separate from her loved one, someone she held dear in her heart and whom she felt she couldnt reach. As such she always thinks that maybe one day she can make a map for her heart.

"Everything can be mapped. There is a map for every place and every result. But I have yet to find a map that tells me how to reach your heart... since that map doesn't exist, I will have to make it myself. A map that takes me to your heart, a map that allows me to reach the strings of your heart, so I can play a melody with you." Kerine the Cartographer reminiscing on love and emotions.

Hello! Thank you, I am glad you like it! Well, to be quite honest those are the feelings of one of my characters in a story I write. She is a cartographer who is always in the move. Since she is always on the move she had to separate from her loved one, someone she held dear in her heart and whom she felt she couldnt reach. As such she always thinks that maybe one day she can make a map for her heart.

"Everything can be mapped. There is a map for every place and every result. But I have yet to find a map that tells me how to reach your heart... since that map doesn't exist, I will have to make it myself. A map that takes me to your heart, a map that allows me to reach the strings of your heart, so I can play a melody with you." Kerine the Cartographer reminiscing on love and emotions.

Wow, just...wow. What RP is that? I can tell you put your heart into it.

Do you know the end? How does she find the secret and make the Map? I must know!

Saw the tag for poetry and thought I’d take a peek
And I found the title stardust, very much unique
To write rhymes inspired by rp hits a bit home to me
As I call myself flowiest D and write tales that rhyme for glee
I guess what I mean to say...
Is four out five stars
Olé!

Wow, just...wow. What RP is that? I can tell you put your heart into it.

Do you know the end? How does she find the secret and make the Map? I must know!

Well, I would dare say I know more than the end, is a story I write. It already has an ending, the journey of Hariku and Kerine is a journey based on the characters that I used for roleplays that just ended up getting used for stories and ended up developing their own little world that I find myself writing, they are precious characters to me.

Saw the tag for poetry and thought I’d take a peek
And I found the title stardust, very much unique
To write rhymes inspired by rp hits a bit home to me
As I call myself flowiest D and write tales that rhyme for glee
I guess what I mean to say...
Is four out five stars
Olé!

Olé says the matador!
For he is also a trovador!
Bringing music and glee,
He goes happily!

For he just made me smile!

Only just read your posts but you seem like a fun person aha

I am Whimsy! Hairstylist extraordinaire and general nerd! Plus you cant write Whimsical without Whimsy. I mean, sure you can, but you surely cant write whimsycal without Whimsy. I know the second one is wrongly spelled, but hey, I am just a clown. In all seriousness, I am always a bundle of jokes and puns.

I am Whimsy! Hairstylist extraordinaire and general nerd! Plus you cant write Whimsical without Whimsy. I mean, sure you can, but you surely cant write whimsycal without Whimsy. I know the second one is wrongly spelled, but hey, I am just a clown. In all seriousness, I am always a bundle of jokes and puns.

The Dreamer of the Lore The Dreamer of the Lore NeonFlow NeonFlow We should make a Literature Club, where we just goof off and share story ideas and poetry!

I’ve made a thread called poetic nonsense where I’ve proved I’m the best. If we did this would be for the purpose of goofs

Well, at least I cannot fault you for lacking confidence. Why don't we play a little Poetry Challenge Game, then?

Freeform Style Poetry Word Game.

It's elementary really. Just write a stanza in freeform, and then I continue the chain.

Whoever chains to the highest stanza wins.

The theme is Stars. You up for this?

Well, at least I cannot fault you for lacking confidence. Why don't we play a little Poetry Challenge Game, then?

Freeform Style Poetry Word Game.

It's elementary really. Just write a stanza in freeform, and then I continue the chain.

Whoever chains to the highest stanza wins.

The theme is Stars. You up for this?
I’m getting off work so maybe another time
I freestyle in the car but won’t txt a rhyme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back