• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom St. Vladimir's Academy (Grand Reopening)

Melanin-Gxdess

Give up on your dreams and die.

1677166.png

St. Vladimir's Academy

Intro
St. Vladimir's is a school for vampires, located in the unreachable forests of Montana. The atendees include moroi and dhampirs. Moroi are full fledged vampires who are born with an affinity for earth, fire, water or air. It's very rare that one be born with spirit, it being a lost affinity. They still drink blood and have to see a feeder at least once a week. These feeders know what it is they're doing, so there's no need to feel bad. They're said to be beautiful, tall and slim, doing away with any of those ridiculous accusations about them sparkling in the sunlight. While sunlight isn't particularly good for them, they won't com-bust and erupt into flames. Dhampirs are half vampire half human, born from other Dhampirs and Moroi. Their sole purpose in life is to train to be able to protect Moroi. However, recently dhampirs and moroi have been training side by side. While you must attend classes, you may also leave but with a veteran dhampir at all times, regardless if you're dhampir or moroi. This is only because there are still Strigoi out there and even though they haven't bothered St. Vlad's for years, they could still be out there. Strigoi are the total opposite of Moroi. They're half-dead and disgusting creatures; an abomination to nature. They go around killing and draining for sport and don't care about anyone or anything. They're undead, immortal, and made instead of born. You don't need to know how, for your protection and the others around you. So, welcome to St. Vlads! Oh, and class starts at 19:30.
Roles
Moroi Female- Taken
Moroi Female- Taken
Moroi Male- Taken
Moroi Male
Dhampir Female-Taken
Dhampir Male- Taken
Dhampir Male
Dhampir Female
(Roles will be added as needed|NO MORE SPIRIT USERS)
Info
This rp won't be based on first come first serve. Too many of my precious rp's have died because I've let people who weren't up for the commitment in Dx Partially my fault too since I didn't vet any of them but whatever. It'll be content based as well as some other stuff. If you're interested, let me knowwww. Also, you don't need to know anything about Vampire Academy to join.

Join the Discord! I get notifs from this when people have questions a lot faster
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Character sheets to be posted at the link below
St. Vlad's Characters
Lore/FAQ

Why do Dhampirs protect the Moroi if the Moroi have powers?
In the beginning, Moroi and Dhampirs did fight alongside eachother. Some time down the line, the got rid of that whole idea and instead taught Dhampirs to protect the Moroi as bodyguards. Moroi were taught to use their given affinity as a defensive power rather than an offensive one. However, after the events of the story (which you don't need to know, but ask if you want) the school has changed the rules. While dhampirs still have to protect moroi, moroi now fight alongside their protectors.

What's being taught at the academy?
Both dhampir and moroi students learn things that normal students would, except in a more vampy way. Like, for example, their history and things that pertain to the vampire world. Moroi and dhampirs also have their own classes where moroi would learn how to use their given affinity and dhampirs train to be bodyguards.

How are all these creatures being made?
This may be confusing so stick with me.
Two moroi can have another moroi.
A moroi and a dhampir will have a dhampir.
Two dhampir CANNOT have a child. (Don't ask. I don't know.)
While the rest are born, Strigoi are made.
Humans, Dhampirs, and Moroi can all become Strigoi if a Strigoi forces them to drink their blood and they drink theirs.
If a Moroi purposefully kills someone while drinking their blood, they will lose their given affinity and their resistance to the sun and become a Strigoi.

Why would you want to be a Strigoi?
(Bear in mind, none of ya will be a damn strigoi. While I love them, no.)
Strigoi are way stronger and faster than any dhampir. They also lose touch with their humanity and no longer have any feelings or emotions. The only way to kill a strigoi is with a silver stake, but it's incredibly difficult to do.

Can Strigoi be turned back to normal?
Yes, they can. This is done when a spirit user stabs them in the heart with a silver stake. However, just as mentioned before it's incredibly difficult to do and is a huge toll on the spirit user.

What are some Moroi limitations?
A moroi can be in the sunlight, it just weakens them and makes them feel sick. Their are blood donors, who have lost touch with reality and loves the feeling, who willfully give their blood to feed moroi. It's all completely ethical. Moroi can also compel other moroi, dhampir, and humans, to a certain extent. This is a particularly strong aspect with spirit users. While not immortal, Moroi can live for a very long time.

What are some Dhampir limitations?
Dhampirs can also live for a long time, just not as long as Moroi. Dhampirs can walk in the sun and not feel uncomfortable. They also eat normal food in great abundances mostly because their bodies burn up food very fast. Dhampirs can also donate blood to Moroi, however if they do they may be ridiculed. The term for doing so is called being a "blood whore" and it's very offensive.
Da Rules

All RpN rules apply, obvi.

You must be able to post at least once a day or at least 8 times a week.
At least one whole literate paragraph per post
Don't be over-power your character
Don't try to take control of someone elses character
If things get steamy, fade to black.[/SIZE]

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Britt-21 Britt-21 Cosmos Cosmos

Last edited:
Hey, just wanted to tell you you put this in OOC chat, I wasn't sure if you meant to put it there or in the interest checks. o.o

Why the hell did i create an OOC and a Discord group chat AND a character sheet page?

I don't think before I do things​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back