Hello and Happy New Year!

LunaInsanity

The Lone Wolfu who says Uuuhhh....
Hello all, you can call me, Luna. I'm new here and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a somewhat casual to detailed roleplayer. I love detailed plots and even simple plots as well. I don't really know very much about this site, but I've been wandering the abyss to find somewhere similar to my older guild I used to frequent. You may have heard of it, it's called RoleplayerGuild. It's not as grand as it used to be but I still visit, but lately I've been wondering if there was anywhere else I could go. I seemed to have gotten the jist of the layout and how this site works but if you have any tips on how to go about the website, please do. Well here's to a new year and new things, bye~!

Welcome kindred maniac, watch that first step; it's a doozy. And by that I mean finding a roleplay to fit your style, though our large community is sure to have something to your liking, try the recruitment forum, see if a title catches your eye. Happy new year, Auld Lang Syne and all that.

Hey Luna! You can call me Glasses, and I hope you have a great time here. We have a great community, so hopefully you will be able to find something here that you find interesting. We sport many roleplays here, so as Kao said, it won't be hard to find something that suits your fancy!

All in all, I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you both very much for the warm welcome! I look forward to it, I've explored a bit and have already found two roleplays I'm interested in. It seems I might be staying. =] This site is very organized as well, which makes me very happy.

Hey~

So you can call me Mayfly, May or Emmy, welcome to RPn :)

Most of the role players on this site are nice and all, and there's tons of roleplays out there, though it would be recommended you find one that is active, and make sure the host and roleplayers are relatively reliable, because I have done so many roleplays where it dies because the role players end up forgetting about it. If you want to remind someone of the roleplay's existence, tag them in the OOC or your reply. Remember to check RPn's rules to make sure you don't do something against it, and just have fun ^^

Don't forget to check in regularly for new roleplays, 'cause sometimes the host one's set number of people, and if you don't post fast enough you'll miss your chance. { aha someone stole my spot once because their CS was better than mine even though I posted mine first aha wow okay experiences try to avoid doing that because that'll make people hate you really easily. You should ask in the OOC first to check if their accepting anymore characters }

I would love to roleplay with you sometime too •ω•

Hey~

So you can call me Mayfly, May or Emmy, welcome to RPn :)

Most of the role players on this site are nice and all, and there's tons of roleplays out there, though it would be recommended you find one that is active, and make sure the host and roleplayers are relatively reliable, because I have done so many roleplays where it dies because the role players end up forgetting about it. If you want to remind someone of the roleplay's existence, tag them in the OOC or your reply. Remember to check RPn's rules to make sure you don't do something against it, and just have fun ^^

Don't forget to check in regularly for new roleplays, 'cause sometimes the host one's set number of people, and if you don't post fast enough you'll miss your chance. { aha someone stole my spot once because their CS was better than mine even though I posted mine first aha wow okay experiences try to avoid doing that because that'll make people hate you really easily. You should ask in the OOC first to check if their accepting anymore characters }

Thank you for the kind welcome, I checked the rules and I know some if not all of them. They seem pretty basic and easy to follow. I'm glad that many of you are so kind. I've actually got about four roleplays going now! I'm so excited!

Mayfly said:
I posted a 1 on 1 thread and if you'd like to read it its there and we can definitely start a roleplay. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back