• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed spookie's code corner

•Faded Tears•
full

•••

this ic reply code is quite simplistic, but it's also versatile and has an understated elegance. i plan to make a matching character sheet eventually, but i thought i'd share this now in case anyone wants to use it.

the design is 100% mobile friendly and light on the graphics so it's data friendly as well.

it features a place to neatly tag those you're interacting with to keep things organized, something i've found quite useful. an image is optional, but sits nicely under the title.

interacting with:​

|code by spookie|

Code:
[border=2px solid #292929][bg=#F1F1FB][center][font=alegreya][color=#292929]
[size=5]•Faded Tears•[/size]
[IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/media/img_6365.23785/full[/IMG]
•••[/color][/font][/center][font=alegreya][color=#292929]
[size=8]t[/size][size=4]his ic reply code is quite simplistic, but it's also versatile and has an understated elegance. i plan to make a matching character sheet eventually, but i thought i'd share this now in case anyone wants to use it.

the design is 100% mobile friendly and light on the graphics so it's data friendly as well. 

it features a place to neatly tag those you're interacting with to keep things organized, something i've found quite useful. an image is optional, but sits nicely under the title.

[/size][/color][/font][/bg][/border][bg=#F1F1FB][/bg][border=2px solid #292929][bg=#292929][font=Alegreya][color=#F1F1FB][size=3][center]interacting with:[/size]
[size=1] |code by spookie|[/size] [/center][/color][/font][/bg][/border][/code[/spoiler]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back