• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Something Wicked This Way Comes: Carnival of Terror

source.gif

Name: Dominique Wilson

Age: She has existed for around 500 years, typically takes the appearance of a 28 year old

Personality: Dom is strong and sharp. She's known for having a cutting sense of humor, a sharp wit about her, and an ability to seem intimidating without even trying to. She isn't necessarily a bitch, despite often winning that label, but she just doesn't have the patience to sugarcoat things anymore. She's fierce and opinionated, outspoken and independent. When it comes to her, it's usually either a love her or hate her kind of deal.

Bio: Dominique is a supernatural being whose most prominent power is her ability to manipulate her own appearance. She's managed to transcend time via this and avoid the aging process, as she's able to turn into a seventy-year-old just as easily as she can turn into a five-year-old. Her role in the carnival is a freak show performer - she can do everything as simple as change her hair color on the spot, to transforming into a creature with huge wings or horns.​
Approved!!

Name: Arha [Redacted]
Human/Other: Spiderfolk/ Arachne
Looks: (please nothing drawn. Real if it all possible.)
Beautiful, woman with fair skin. Above the waist: woman with long jet black hair braided out of her face. Eight full red eyes, and a smile of fangs surrounded by a mandible. Four arms, two on each side. Claw nails painted black. Below the waist is the body of a gaint spider. Eight legs, and a bulbous abdominothorax, black with prickly hairs and claws on each leg. A top woven of spider silk, asymmetrical one sleeve.
Other: Works in the freakshow, occasionally performing spider themed acrobatics under the bigtop.

Feisty, and overly sexual. Loves to terrorize, and watch the show. (Think Rachnera from Monster Musume)

Spider features:
• Able to climb sheer surfaces such as walls and ceilings.
•Able to spin webs and catch creatures in them.
•Venomous bite, which can paralyze for around two hours.
•Like real spiders, coffee makes her drunk.

Bio: Was found as an egg by Vie's father, and raised to perform and protect him and later his daughter. While the guard dog sticks by her side, Arha lurks in the shadows, making sure no dargers are lurking. She has been with the circus from birth, loving the chaos and distress it causes to humans.
Approved!!

Name:
Lizbeth
Born female but Doll demons don't have a set gender so most address Lizbeth as them/they
Human/Others:
An old type of demon called a 'Doll Demon' by most
Role:
They run a booth and on the side are a contortionists
Appearance:
Lizbeth has limbs jointed like a dolls that make them very flexible. They usually wear their shoulder length hair in a ponytail. Sometimes they choose to wear female clothes but usually sticks to unisex outfits.
View attachment 605477
Personality:
Lizbeth prefers to keep busy and when they aren't making dolls helps around the circus. They like learning new things and are very curious and quick to pick up new things. Normally wearing a focused expression or lost in thought. While they can seem a bit cold or emotionless at times it's normally when their hungry or don't like someone as they are actually quick to smile or laugh when around friends or comfortable. They keep their distance from most humans outside the circus unless hunting for prey or for a quick fling. As even they suffer from lust at times. Lizbeth also suffer's from their human like emotions when it come's to prey and prefer's the spoiled ungrateful children or the snobby adult. Any other's that come to their booth walk away with normal doll's. Like most of their kind they can be ruthless and manipulative when it comes to hunting when they want to be. They are also a bit mischievous at times and pull pranks or tricks on the guest's or performers that irritate them. Usually though they are calm and content to be busy or hang out with friends.

History:​
"I remember living in a big house and having a large room...and I think I had parent's but I mostly remember the big room and feeling really sad... Then I was walking down a cobble stoned street. It was lined with shops but most of the windows were dark. Except one. My parents were there...or I think it was my parents....I don't really remember what they looked like honestly. Or why we were on that street....I wore a dress I know that much because I still have the purple ribbon that was tied around my waist. Though it isn't really purple anymore....I really just remember hearing two voices behind me and being drawn to the light in the window and the light melody that played inside. It cast a halo on the dolls that lined in front of it. They were so perfect...so pretty...made of glass with eyes that seemed to really shine with emotions. They lips all pulled into sweet smiles...I wanted to be like them. They seemed so happy...So I went into the shop and the melody got louder....
I don't know where my maybe parents went...only that there was a woman in the shop...Or I think she was a woman...she was pretty like the dolls in window. With long red hair, blue eyes that glittered with emotions, and a sweet smile. She called herself 'Mama' and asked me to help her make some doll's. She said I could have one after and it would make me happy...I really wanted to be happy, so I helped her. It seemed like we were there forever...making doll after doll....not moving, or getting hungry, or tired...Mama humming that same tune...I remember hearing the bell above the door ring as people entered but I never moved...I just continued to work....Even when I grew to big for my dress...Or my hair got longer..Or my heart stopped beating...but I made myself many doll's and I was happy there. I even began to smile as sweetly as the dolls did...As sweetly as Mama did."​

Lizbeth was a young girl born to rich parents who were never around. They had no friends and was sad until they came upon a shop that sold special dolls. The shop was ran by a old demon named Mama who was the last of their kind and ate their life force of children to survive. Then Mama replaced the children with doll's that were much better behaved so the parent's didn't notice. Mama could tell Lizbeth was not like the other children and took them under their wing. Showing them how to make the doll's and eventually after consuming so much of their energy, Lizbeth turned into a demon as well. However, the transformation took many years and until they completely turned they was locked in a trance that stopped them from being hungry or tired. They still grew though and when Lizbeth eventually completely transformed was around the age of 17 to 18. When they turned into a demon completely Lizbeth woke up and held little memory of their human life.

The humans were growing suspicious, so Mama quickly moved the shop and retreated to the Circus a few towns over. This is where Mama themselves had turned into a demon so long ago. Here Mama taught Lizbeth how to feed and survive. Lizbeth learned quickly. Eventually growing used to their new body and age and even forming friendships with some of the performers. And after several years when Mama was sure Lizbeth could take care of themselves Mama left the circus. Lizbeth never saw a need to leave and like their friends so stayed and saw Mama when they visited every few years.

Doll Demons:
An ancient race of demons that is mostly died out. They feed off the energy of humans, mainly children as they are easily entranced by the doll's the demon's make. These demon's reproduce by choosing a child and then feeding them the energy from the children until they become demon's themselves. Doll demon's can switch their genders and most choose a set gender but some do not. They have the limbs of a dolls and do not age unless they choose to. They are also usually very attractive with smooth skin that is almost like stone and entrancing eyes and their limbs are jointed like a doll's. Otherwise retaining their human appearance. They also retain most of their human emotions though most see humans only as food.
These demon's can feed directly off the victim or make doll's that can suck the life force of the child and make the child obsessed with them. Eventually killing the child and taking on their appearance the doll returns to it's maker with the energy and memories of the victim. The demon can choose to send the dolls back to take over the victims place. The doll's can live up to 5 years by feeding off the energy of the humans around them before eventually falling apart and dying. The demon's can also take and eat the memory and learn a skill that their victim knew. It can be as small as knowing how to say the Alphabet backwards to a new language or how to paint. This does have the downside of making the demon's body vulnerable as their body's return to a semi human state while digesting the memory. Their hearts start to beat and they are easier to kill as their healing slow's and their skin softens. Luckily most memories digest in as little as one to two days.
Some of the more powerful demons can also create doll's that look like a person and control that person. Like a voodoo doll. Though it drains the demon's energy.
Many have been killed off by demon hunters hired by the families of the children they ate. Mama and Lizbeth are the last of their kind.
View attachment 605505
Mama​
Approved!

~COMPLETE~

Name:
Human Calling was -Atticus Finch
Now known as -Zephyr-

Human/Other:
CURSED

Looks:
Before Atticus had been summoned to such a physical form, he stood tall at 6'3 with a fairly muscular build, he had tattoo's all over himself with jet black wind blown looking lock of hair

NOW he is cursed to the body of a unicorn

Other:
Zephyr is a very difficult creature to handle, he's stubborn and hot headed. A short temper to follow his pleasant personality. Once you get through his tougher outer shell, his inner heart is pure, he would do anything for the people he cares for. Zephyr has very few people he trusts at the circus an tends to TRY keeping to himself.

~Zephyr cannot speak, he is only able to communicate through Telepathy which limits him to communicating with one person at a time~

Bio:
Atticus was born into a wealthy family, although Atticus was an only child he was a troubled young lad at a very young age. Beginning his young teenaged years he began to cause fights, get into heaps of trouble. The law was very aware of Atticus where ever he went, as trouble was sure to follow him. Moving into his young adult life his black cloud of trouble continued to follow and soon he met his maker. Breaking and entering into a "witches" house was just something he had to try. Rumors spread of the old woman who lived on the corner of Broadway and Charles lane. It was the middle of the night when Atticus began to execute his plan, The window slid open gently as he crept in through the window. Tip toeing across the hallway he found himself in a strange room, it was empty aside from a small round table and a strange object placed on its surface, precisely in the very middle. Whatever the object was, was covered by a small white sheet. Atticus grew curious and motioned to rip the sheet off, revealing a mesmerising crystal ball, perched on a golden stand. A low, menacing laugh erupted from the corner of the room and an eerie sounding voice called out to him "Poor young man, so foolish.. Now you must pay for your carelessness"

As the wicked woman spoke, the door slammed shut, Atticus who had been running towards it ended up running into the hard wooden surface, Turning to notice a window on the far side of the room he bolted. However the woman was already in chant. Speaking hushed tones that seemed to echo inside Atticus' mind he grasped at his ears as they began to ring, causing him to fall to the floor on his knee's. After the woman ceased her chanting she began to walk towards him "You will live a LONG life, but not as who you are.. All memory shall be erased of your existence.. I have a special place for you to go and serve the rest of your days" with that the two were engulfed in black smoke, her hand grasping his wrist.

When the smoke faded away, carnival music could be heard in the distance. Atticus felt slightly strange as he stood in a forest, not familiar to him. Although upon attempting to take a step he stumbled an had to catch himself, his feet were no more. HOOVES had appeared and his whole physical human body was no more. moving closer to the music, a creek came into his path, looking down he could finally see himself. A unicorn?! A legendary mythical creature?! This isn't possible!

Moving himself closer to the music he was then greeted by a few other odd looking people who welcomed him with open arms, it was almost as if he wasn't able to leave? No matter how hard he tried to focus on the outskirts of the carnival he found himself not daring to step foot outside its barriers.

f.jpg

Last edited:
Did you know that’s the name of the dad off of to kill a mockingbird or was that coincidental?@Boondox

download88.png
Name
Samantha Black

Species
Half Doll/Half ???

Bio
Samantha comes from a gruesome and distant place beyond the normal world, she came to the carnival under unknown circumstances though none of it bothered her. In fact, she felt quite at home. Her original town from her abyssal world was destroyed, giving her nothing to go back to so the carnival was the next best thing to a burning wasteland. Samantha was at one time a school teachers assistant and hopes to make children smile while at the carnival as for the adults. Screams will be acceptable.

Personality
Samantha is quite a kind person, always helping others and spoiling people she's fond of. While simultaneously being extremely morbid and dark, Samantha is no stranger to the horrors of the earth. Where she's from things like teaching children to make noose's and stabbing one's self in the eye was a normal occurrence. She was particularly fond of a mysterious woman who often had her mouth stitched, and such Samantha tried to copy her, becoming fascinated with the act. Taking a knife to her mouth and stitching herself back up was such a joy, her doctor even noted her handy work. Samantha is not above the mutilation of herself and others and rather takes pleasure in it, not generally as malice but more of a cultural norm to her. Although she loves fear and the taste it gives.

View attachment 607571
Name
Samantha Black

Species
Half Doll/Half ???

Bio
Samantha comes from a gruesome and distant place beyond the normal world, she came to the carnival under unknown circumstances though none of it bothered her. In fact, she felt quite at home. Her original town from her abyssal world was destroyed, giving her nothing to go back to so the carnival was the next best thing to a burning wasteland. Samantha was at one time a school teachers assistant and hopes to make children smile while at the carnival as for the adults. Screams will be acceptable.

Personality
Samantha is quite a kind person, always helping others and spoiling people she's fond of. While simultaneously being extremely morbid and dark, Samantha is no stranger to the horrors of the earth. Where she's from things like teaching children to make noose's and stabbing one's self in the eye was a normal occurrence. She was particularly fond of a mysterious woman who often had her mouth stitched, and such Samantha tried to copy her, becoming fascinated with the act. Taking a knife to her mouth and stitching herself back up was such a joy, her doctor even noted her handy work. Samantha is not above the mutilation of herself and others and rather takes pleasure in it, not generally as malice but more of a cultural norm to her. Although she loves fear and the taste it gives.

Approved!!!

Name: Lily

Human/Other: human

Looks:
Other: wears a pink bracelet with a bell that matches her cat Whiskers collar

Bio: Lily grew up in a small quiet town where the carnival frequently was. She was never allowed to go as her parents are incredibly strict. She’s doesn’t get out of the house much because of her parents strict rules so she instead immersed herself in books about fantasy lands and interesting fun characters. Her main source of companionship is her pet cat Whiskers. When Whiskers escapes the house Lily breaks her parents rules and follows her escaped pet into the carnival.

Personality: Lily is soft spoken, shy, and incredibly sheltered but she is extremely curious about the world since it’s been mostly closed off to her all of her life. She has a love for fantasy creatures and wants to see the best in everyone and everything.
Approved!!

c55b4d051df51c88eeaa5d1bc0273fcf.png

" Our journey of life takes us to many strange and pecuilar places.
Sometimes all it takes is an unexpected turn, a simple thing out of place at the right time
to create a whole sequence of life-changing events... Fate will steer us all in
mysterious directions, whether we like it or not. "

- Fallecido El' Sino

werere.png

(This individual in this face-claim does not represent the actions of this fictional character,
any similar personalities or actions made are purely coincidental. Fellcideo is based on the
superstitious creature commonly referred to as Hatman.)

(Will add more to this in the future, not the greatest at Character Sheets.)
Name:
Fallecido El' Sino
(Commonly referred to as Fal.)

Nicknames:
Phantom of the (Opera) Circus, The Wandering Wraith, The Hatman

(Undetermined) Fallecido has 'existed' since the late 1800s. Strangely,
reports of him being seen haven't appeared until the very beginning of
the 2000s

Human/Other:
Dark Apparition

Looks:
weedf.png

(Unchanging, will always be dressed in dark colors. Fallecido
will always adorn formal attire that normally consists of his
iconic top-hat and long coat.)
Sex:
Male

Sexual Orientation:
Asexuality - Doesn't associate with primitive carnal desires. With rare exceptions, he'll
have an emotional attraction to those that peak his curiosities! His preference between
supernatural creatures or mortals is non-existent, if the pieces fit, it'll work.

Ride Runner - Serves as a 'commentator' throughout the ride.
Often times is seen watching the customers, they'll usually see
him in the corner of their eyes before he disappears.

Height
6'2"

Weight:
180-190lbs. At instances where he's inside the light, his physical form becomes intangible making him
virtually weightless. Once he's completely submerged inside of a dimly lit area, Fallecido will revert into
a solid manifestation, making him obtain his original weight.

Personality:
Fallecido's personality is something of an enigma, a complex puzzle that feels impossible to piece together.
Sometimes most people, mainly those that he's interacted with. Consider him to be someone who has an
always interchangeable demeanor, to the point where he could be very compassionate and friendly to
someone he'd just met, only to be a very harsh and callous individual minutes later.

Carnival members that have had the experience to meet him have also described this man as very
'silent', someone that likes to mainly keep to themselves. Rarely would he place himself in front of
large audiences unless forced to do so by the Ringleader, Fallecido mainly prefers to associate himself
with smaller groups of people, hence his role of being a ride-runner.

Fallecido was always a complete skeptic when it came to the concept of death
as were most! Once he'd passed on into the afterlife, he found it to be one of
the most enlightening experiences he's ever had. Understanding that this
'unique' experience is not felt by the living, he wishes to assist in helping them
become 'enlightened' through their deaths.

- Mysteries:
Unexplainable Phenomenons are what make this existence possible, or so that's
what he believes. Without life's wonderful mysteries circling through it, there
would rarely be anything fascinating about it! Conundrums are what grope
our curiosity and make us use our imagination.

- Singing:
Singing was perhaps if not most favorite activities and understandably so, after all,
it was once his career! Most of his childhood consisted of learning how to properly
mold his voice, casting himself as many acting roles throughout theatrical plays in
Spain before reaching the apex of fame during his adulthood once he'd become a
world-renown opera singer.

- Supernatural entities:
These people that are the 'main performance' of the carnival, they're individuals
who can actually relate to him to some degree! They're also one of this world's
greatest of mysteries that nobody can seem to unravel, he included.

- Classical themes:
Theatre is a very 'refined' art, one that grabs the interest of those who are
normally of a higher-standing. As such, Fallecido throughout his years of performing
has adopted the principles of fine living and more often than not, speaks in a mannerism
that's very slow and articulate, in addition to dressing himself in a very formal way.
Typically adorning himself with a suit and top-hat.

Dislikes:
- Humans (To a degree.):
Maybe it's his own disposition changing after being falsely executed, but Humans to him
are ludicrous, in a sense where they are ignorant of the hidden world that is all-around them.
Fallecido believes that this state of mind could be changed if they were to pass on from their
own mortal status, giving them a permanent opportunity to see life from a new perspective
and outlook on life.

- Resistance:
Ah, this is the very reason why they are all incapable of understanding the truth!
He detests when Humans actively resist and try to clutch onto life, as if they
weren't going to die eventually! Still, he can't blame them too much since they
don't know what lurks on the other side.

- Purification:
Otherwise known as the act of cleansing an 'unholy' ground through means of
sacred incantations or talismans, as to evict any dark spirits from the area.
Although it's not very common nowadays for people to do this, Fallecido
detests this ritual considering it prevents him from reaching out to
people who are in dire need of 'change'.

- Bright Lights (Depending.):
There was once a time where he could stand out in front of a dozen spotlights
on stage and just be unaffected. Sadly, this is not the case anymore because of
his intolerance to unfathomably bright lights! However, this can actually be avoided
if the color produced by these lights is anything other than white, or if the light
in question is flickering or dim.

- Horses:
These are 'disgusting' creatures from his perspective, often horrifying in their own right!
Fallecido's past will consistently bug him if there's a horse nearby or happens to hear one,
the reminder of his quartering will make him undergo irrational fear to the point where he'll
avoid anything close to one.

(Things that resemble horses also affect him, one of the only rides he does not operate is the
Horse carousel-ride. )

Powers:
- Darkness Manipulation:
He has the uncanny ability to manipulate shadows, manifesting them into very eerie-looking
appendages that are capable of maneuvering objects around and grabbing ahold of
people

(Can manipulate shadows, producing tentacles that can ensnare and harm people.))

- Nauseating Choral:
His experience with Opera and being a Poltergeist has made him
able to use his voice against his victims, disorienting him whenever
he sings.

(Never happens when he's normally speaking, only when he sings.)

- Poltergeist/Wraith Physiology:
Sort of self-explanatory! Being what's known as a 'dark apparition'. Fallecido
has the ability to become intangible with several objects, making him able to
pass-through walls or people at any given moment when in an area filled with
lights.

However, when inside of the dark, he's fully capable of physically interacting
with someone and harming them with his other powers

Weaknesses:
Cheerful Environments -
He'll tend to stay away from joyful atmospheres, Fallecido's powers feast on the
emotion of fear, sadness, and anger. Unless they're a supernatural creature,
Fallecido cannot touch any other living thing that is experiencing bliss nor
can he cause intentional harm to them through any of his powers! Howbeit,
he can still be seen by these living creatures.

Protective Relics/Trinkets -
Having the properties of a poltergeist/wraith, Fallecido is unable to protect
himself against the unnatural powers that are held in these safe-guarding
bauble. These will almost-always repel him away from the person that is
holding them, preventing harm from being done to them.
----
Bio:
~ The Tale of Fallecido El' Sino ~
This peculiar biography of Mr.Fallecido was an archaic passage inevitably lost to the
transition of time. Long ago lived a well-known and celebrated opera house singer whose
voice was said to be a 'gift from that of the heavens'. Although his uprising into stardom
wasn't all 'sunshine and rainbows' as the expression goes, it'd taken plenty of practice
to transform his voice and to get to where he was but it was all incredibly worth it.

He started to present his singing to the world while wandering through the bustling streets of his
hometown, meandering about just to pass the time and sing a merry tune! Despite those who
were skeptics, Fallecido found great pride in this and believed that sharing his songs with others
would eventually pay off, and it did. Amidst his usual strolls was an important man who took a
great interest in the young boy's voice, so much even that they offered him and his family an
opportunity to seek great fortune.

Certainly they'd of been mad to refuse such a brilliant proposition so, of course, they accepted.
This in itself was a very big risk, a strange man he did not know offering to make his routinely
singing an actual career instead of a hobby, hardly likely! Surprisingly this man had kept his promise
and soon enough, Fallecido was becoming a rising star in the UK after being shipped over! An
attractive foreign man with a gorgeous voice was something that was apparently adored, to the point
where he was becoming famous!

His musical talent became widely popularized throughout the UK and in due time, Fallecido was
practically an icon for his success! Although this 'success' would soon vanish after being falsely
executed because of a murder he didn't commit, accused of butchering an innocent woman to death!
Sadly, this had been a case of mistaken identity as the criminal responsible looked uncanny to Fallecido
but because of the popularity surrounding the celebrity, they were assumed responsible.

Regrettably, the trial was posthaste because of the severity and attempts to prove himself as innocent had fallen on
deaf ears. Apparently, because of 'brutal' this murder was, El Sino was sentenced to be executed via a horrific
mannerism that would match the barbarism of the one woman's death. Quartering was his the innocent man's
punishment, torn apart by horses limb from limb and used as a deterrent to any aspiring murderers! Little did
those who executed him knew, that by doing this, they would be creating a vindictive spirit hellbent on claiming
their revenge, not just on those who had killed him but those who are unwilling to 'change'.

Fallecido hadn't died but become a dark apparition, spat out by the unknown into this world to forever
haunt anyone unlucky enough to gain his attention! His purpose was unclear but it's said that his spirit wishes
to alter the mindset of the living by killing them, believing that this would remove the corrupted side of their
soul, supposedly brought upon by 'Humanity'. However, the stigma that was mankind couldn't be simply
washed away so easily, at least not by himself!

This had lead Fallecido to the Carnival of Terror, a place where he could not only meet those who were like him,
but have them assist in accomplishing his endeavors whilst being known as the dreadful "Hat Man".

(Sorry if this wasn't all that clear, it'll be explained more in detail... Very difficult piecing his backstory together
without being in character! To summarize... Fallecido was once an aspiring singer who was falsely executed.
He believes his death to be a fault on the part of Humanity, as nobody would wish to hear his innocence.

Because of this, he has taken to changing people through death as he thinks that this would change
the 'corrupted' heart they had.)

Theme:

Sometimes all it takes is an unexpected turn, a simple thing out of place at the right time

- Fallecido El' Sino

werere.png

(This individual in this face-claim does not represent the actions of this fictional character,
any similar personalities or actions made are purely coincidental. Fellcideo is based on the

Name:
Fallecido El' Sino

Nicknames:

the 2000s

Human/Other:
Dark Apparition

Looks:
weedf.png

Sex:
Male

Sexual Orientation:
Asexuality - Doesn't associate with primitive carnal desires. With rare exceptions, he'll
have an emotional attraction to those that peak his curiosities! His preference between
supernatural creatures or mortals is non-existent, if the pieces fit, it'll work.

Height
6'2"

Weight:
180-190lbs. At instances where he's inside the light, his physical form becomes intangible making him
virtually weightless. Once he's completely submerged inside of a dimly lit area, Fallecido will revert into

Personality:
Fallecido's personality is something of an enigma, a complex puzzle that feels impossible to piece together.
Sometimes most people, mainly those that he's interacted with. Consider him to be someone who has an
always interchangeable demeanor, to the point where he could be very compassionate and friendly to
someone he'd just met, only to be a very harsh and callous individual minutes later.

Carnival members that have had the experience to meet him have also described this man as very
'silent', someone that likes to mainly keep to themselves. Rarely would he place himself in front of
large audiences unless forced to do so by the Ringleader, Fallecido mainly prefers to associate himself

'unique' experience is not felt by the living, he wishes to assist in helping them

- Mysteries:

- Singing:
Singing was perhaps if not most favorite activities and understandably so, after all,
it was once his career! Most of his childhood consisted of learning how to properly
mold his voice, casting himself as many acting roles throughout theatrical plays in

- Supernatural entities:
These people that are the 'main performance' of the carnival, they're individuals

- Classical themes:
normally of a higher-standing. As such, Fallecido throughout his years of performing
has adopted the principles of fine living and more often than not, speaks in a mannerism
that's very slow and articulate, in addition to dressing himself in a very formal way.

Dislikes:
- Humans (To a degree.):
Maybe it's his own disposition changing after being falsely executed, but Humans to him
are ludicrous, in a sense where they are ignorant of the hidden world that is all-around them.
Fallecido believes that this state of mind could be changed if they were to pass on from their
own mortal status, giving them a permanent opportunity to see life from a new perspective
and outlook on life.

- Resistance:
Ah, this is the very reason why they are all incapable of understanding the truth!

- Purification:

his intolerance to unfathomably bright lights! However, this can actually be avoided
if the color produced by these lights is anything other than white, or if the light

- Horses:
These are 'disgusting' creatures from his perspective, often horrifying in their own right!
Fallecido's past will consistently bug him if there's a horse nearby or happens to hear one,
the reminder of his quartering will make him undergo irrational fear to the point where he'll

(Things that resemble horses also affect him, one of the only rides he does not operate is the
Horse carousel-ride. )

Powers:
- Darkness Manipulation:
He has the uncanny ability to manipulate shadows, manifesting them into very eerie-looking
people

(Can manipulate shadows, producing tentacles that can ensnare and harm people.))

- Nauseating Choral:
he sings.

lights.

Weaknesses:
Cheerful Environments -
He'll tend to stay away from joyful atmospheres, Fallecido's powers feast on the

----
Bio:
This peculiar biography of Mr.Fallecido was an archaic passage inevitably lost to the
transition of time. Long ago lived a well-known and celebrated opera house singer whose
voice was said to be a 'gift from that of the heavens'. Although his uprising into stardom
wasn't all 'sunshine and rainbows' as the expression goes, it'd taken plenty of practice
to transform his voice and to get to where he was but it was all incredibly worth it.

He started to present his singing to the world while wandering through the bustling streets of his
hometown, meandering about just to pass the time and sing a merry tune! Despite those who
were skeptics, Fallecido found great pride in this and believed that sharing his songs with others
would eventually pay off, and it did. Amidst his usual strolls was an important man who took a
great interest in the young boy's voice, so much even that they offered him and his family an

Certainly they'd of been mad to refuse such a brilliant proposition so, of course, they accepted.
This in itself was a very big risk, a strange man he did not know offering to make his routinely
singing an actual career instead of a hobby, hardly likely! Surprisingly this man had kept his promise
and soon enough, Fallecido was becoming a rising star in the UK after being shipped over! An
attractive foreign man with a gorgeous voice was something that was apparently adored, to the point

His musical talent became widely popularized throughout the UK and in due time, Fallecido was
practically an icon for his success! Although this 'success' would soon vanish after being falsely
executed because of a murder he didn't commit, accused of butchering an innocent woman to death!
Sadly, this had been a case of mistaken identity as the criminal responsible looked uncanny to Fallecido
but because of the popularity surrounding the celebrity, they were assumed responsible.

Regrettably, the trial was posthaste because of the severity and attempts to prove himself as innocent had fallen on
deaf ears. Apparently, because of 'brutal' this murder was, El Sino was sentenced to be executed via a horrific
mannerism that would match the barbarism of the one woman's death. Quartering was his the innocent man's
punishment, torn apart by horses limb from limb and used as a deterrent to any aspiring murderers! Little did
those who executed him knew, that by doing this, they would be creating a vindictive spirit hellbent on claiming
their revenge, not just on those who had killed him but those who are unwilling to 'change'.

Fallecido hadn't died but become a dark apparition, spat out by the unknown into this world to forever
haunt anyone unlucky enough to gain his attention! His purpose was unclear but it's said that his spirit wishes
to alter the mindset of the living by killing them, believing that this would remove the corrupted side of their
soul, supposedly brought upon by 'Humanity'. However, the stigma that was mankind couldn't be simply

This had lead Fallecido to the Carnival of Terror, a place where he could not only meet those who were like him,
but have them assist in accomplishing his endeavors whilst being known as the dreadful "Hat Man".

(Sorry if this wasn't all that clear, it'll be explained more in detail... Very difficult piecing his backstory together
without being in character! To summarize... Fallecido was once an aspiring singer who was falsely executed.
He believes his death to be a fault on the part of Humanity, as nobody would wish to hear his innocence.

Because of this, he has taken to changing people through death as he thinks that this would change

Theme:

Amazing!! Approved!!

- Fallecido El' Sino

werere.png

Name:
Fallecido El' Sino

Nicknames:

the 2000s

Human/Other:
Dark Apparition

Looks:
weedf.png

Sex:
Male

Sexual Orientation:

Height
6'2"

Weight:

Personality:

- Mysteries:

- Singing:

- Supernatural entities:

- Classical themes:

Dislikes:
- Humans (To a degree.):
and outlook on life.

- Resistance:

- Purification:

- Horses:

Horse carousel-ride. )

Powers:
- Darkness Manipulation:
people

- Nauseating Choral:
he sings.

lights.

Weaknesses:
Cheerful Environments -

----
Bio:

Theme:

Love him. Have a feeling Arha will be his obsession. She is the most absurd (looking) out of everyone.

Hope you like these guys ~

Name: Corey 'Smiles' Trips
Human/Other: Human
Other: Works as a clown.

43478248_763545607311329_1034963825276576813_n.jpg

Bio: Corey was just like every other average nine-to-five worker; worked at a brokerage and served his life behind a desk. It paid well, and his coworkers were tolerable… but he was bored in this town. Maddeningly, so. One day, as a perk for a job well done, Corey’s boss awarded him with tickets to the carnival that came in town - another thing that bugged him - working for such a prestigious firm and they gave these… childish rewards. ‘Whatever’, he thought to himself. There was nothing better to do anyways.

Corey made his way to the carnival that night and - much to his surprise - kind of enjoyed himself. The food was better than he expected and the atmosphere felt mysterious and whimsical. Maybe it was that alluring sense of darkness that prompted him to stick around longer than he should have. Upon trying to leave, Corey’s body defied him and refused to cross the threshold of the exit. He tried for days and for hours until, finally, the Master told him that his body belonged to her and this carnival… forever.

In his defiance, he tried to warn people from coming to the carnival, tried to urge them to leave -- for that, he was punished when the Ring Master took his tongue. For days, Corey was locked away in his trailer, the silence pounding in his ears. As if that punishment wasn’t enough, Corey continued his attempted protest with frowns and disgruntled facial expressions whilst being mute. And the Ring Master, well… she ‘fixed’ that too. Corey now smiles forever, and his eyes allure dull compliance in his servitude. Since then, Corey has not put up another fight.

He often keeps to himself as he can’t communicate normally - but can always be found with Dotty whenever he can be with her.

Name: Dorothy ‘Dotty’ Harden-Trips
Other: Works as a stagehand for the clown troupe and has a mysterious empath-vibe.

fb5e883e9238860d38a054380d0af12f.jpg

Bio: Dotty was always a curious child, very aware of her place in the world and emotionally intelligent - even for her young age. Often getting in trouble for winding up in the wrong places of her home thanks to her flexibility and small body that could fit into odd spaces; always saying things that she shouldn’t, catching people in lies and helping others cope with grief. Watching her parents lie to each other day in and out. She’d spent most of her grade school days daydreaming and observing her classmates and was reluctant to go home when someone in her class mentioned a carnival was in town.

‘What a great way to avoid going home’ was her initial thought. Upon arrival of the carnival, Dotty spotted Corey working his rounds, his entire body radiating sadness. Compelled to approach him, Dotty followed silently until he was by himself - even if he did attempt to push her away from the carnival. She saw the flesh of his cheeks curved upward into a forced smile and his silence spoke unspeakable volumes of sadness to her. His aura was clear as day for her - Corey was in incredible pain and incredibly lonely but something also told her that he could never leave, knowing what he knew.

Dotty was confronted by the Ring Master upon leaving and swiftly protected by Corey who took the young girl under his wing. She has small skits here and there and monopolizes her empathy skills in the form of mime routines -- but is not a large show or attraction. She mostly assists the clown troupe with clothing changes and prop delivery. Dotty can almost any time be found next to Corey.

Hope you like these guys ~

Name: Corey 'Smiles' Trips
Other: Works as a clown.

43478248_763545607311329_1034963825276576813_n.jpg

Bio: Corey was just like every other average nine-to-five worker; worked at a brokerage and served his life behind a desk. It paid well, and his coworkers were tolerable… but he was bored in this town. Maddeningly, so. One day, as a perk for a job well done, Corey’s boss awarded him with tickets to the carnival that came in town - another thing that bugged him - working for such a prestigious firm and they gave these… childish rewards. ‘Whatever’, he thought to himself. There was nothing better to do anyways.

Corey made his way to the carnival that night and - much to his surprise - kind of enjoyed himself. The food was better than he expected and the atmosphere felt mysterious and whimsical. Maybe it was that alluring sense of darkness that prompted him to stick around longer than he should have. Upon trying to leave, Corey’s body defied him and refused to cross the threshold of the exit. He tried for days and for hours until, finally, the Master told him that his body belonged to her and this carnival… forever.

In his defiance, he tried to warn people from coming to the carnival, tried to urge them to leave -- for that, he was punished when the Ring Master took his tongue. For days, Corey was locked away in his trailer, the silence pounding in his ears. As if that punishment wasn’t enough, Corey continued his attempted protest with frowns and disgruntled facial expressions whilst being mute. And the Ring Master, well… she ‘fixed’ that too. Corey now smiles forever, and his eyes allure dull compliance in his servitude. Since then, Corey has not put up another fight.

He often keeps to himself as he can’t communicate normally - but can always be found with Dotty whenever he can be with her.

Name: Dorothy ‘Dotty’ Harden-Trips
Other: Works as a stagehand for the clown troupe and has a mysterious empath-vibe.

fb5e883e9238860d38a054380d0af12f.jpg

Bio: Dotty was always a curious child, very aware of her place in the world and emotionally intelligent - even for her young age. Often getting in trouble for winding up in the wrong places of her home thanks to her flexibility and small body that could fit into odd spaces; always saying things that she shouldn’t, catching people in lies and helping others cope with grief. Watching her parents lie to each other day in and out. She’d spent most of her grade school days daydreaming and observing her classmates and was reluctant to go home when someone in her class mentioned a carnival was in town.

‘What a great way to avoid going home’ was her initial thought. Upon arrival of the carnival, Dotty spotted Corey working his rounds, his entire body radiating sadness. Compelled to approach him, Dotty followed silently until he was by himself - even if he did attempt to push her away from the carnival. She saw the flesh of his cheeks curved upward into a forced smile and his silence spoke unspeakable volumes of sadness to her. His aura was clear as day for her - Corey was in incredible pain and incredibly lonely but something also told her that he could never leave, knowing what he knew.

Dotty was confronted by the Ring Master upon leaving and swiftly protected by Corey who took the young girl under his wing. She has small skits here and there and monopolizes her empathy skills in the form of mime routines -- but is not a large show or attraction. She mostly assists the clown troupe with clothing changes and prop delivery. Dotty can almost any time be found next to Corey.
Love! Approved!!

~COMPLETE~

Name:
Human Calling was -Atticus Finch
Now known as -Zephyr-

Human/Other:
CURSED

Looks:
Before Atticus had been summoned to such a physical form, he stood tall at 6'3 with a fairly muscular build, he had tattoo's all over himself with jet black wind blown looking lock of hair

NOW he is cursed to the body of a unicorn

Other:
Zephyr is a very difficult creature to handle, he's stubborn and hot headed. A short temper to follow his pleasant personality. Once you get through his tougher outer shell, his inner heart is pure, he would do anything for the people he cares for. Zephyr has very few people he trusts at the circus an tends to TRY keeping to himself.

~Zephyr cannot speak, he is only able to communicate through Telepathy which limits him to communicating with one person at a time~

Bio:
Atticus was born into a wealthy family, although Atticus was an only child he was a troubled young lad at a very young age. Beginning his young teenaged years he began to cause fights, get into heaps of trouble. The law was very aware of Atticus where ever he went, as trouble was sure to follow him. Moving into his young adult life his black cloud of trouble continued to follow and soon he met his maker. Breaking and entering into a "witches" house was just something he had to try. Rumors spread of the old woman who lived on the corner of Broadway and Charles lane. It was the middle of the night when Atticus began to execute his plan, The window slid open gently as he crept in through the window. Tip toeing across the hallway he found himself in a strange room, it was empty aside from a small round table and a strange object placed on its surface, precisely in the very middle. Whatever the object was, was covered by a small white sheet. Atticus grew curious and motioned to rip the sheet off, revealing a mesmerising crystal ball, perched on a golden stand. A low, menacing laugh erupted from the corner of the room and an eerie sounding voice called out to him "Poor young man, so foolish.. Now you must pay for your carelessness"

As the wicked woman spoke, the door slammed shut, Atticus who had been running towards it ended up running into the hard wooden surface, Turning to notice a window on the far side of the room he bolted. However the woman was already in chant. Speaking hushed tones that seemed to echo inside Atticus' mind he grasped at his ears as they began to ring, causing him to fall to the floor on his knee's. After the woman ceased her chanting she began to walk towards him "You will live a LONG life, but not as who you are.. All memory shall be erased of your existence.. I have a special place for you to go and serve the rest of your days" with that the two were engulfed in black smoke, her hand grasping his wrist.

When the smoke faded away, carnival music could be heard in the distance. Atticus felt slightly strange as he stood in a forest, not familiar to him. Although upon attempting to take a step he stumbled an had to catch himself, his feet were no more. HOOVES had appeared and his whole physical human body was no more. moving closer to the music, a creek came into his path, looking down he could finally see himself. A unicorn?! A legendary mythical creature?! This isn't possible!

Moving himself closer to the music he was then greeted by a few other odd looking people who welcomed him with open arms, it was almost as if he wasn't able to leave? No matter how hard he tried to focus on the outskirts of the carnival he found himself not daring to step foot outside its barriers.

Love it!! Approved!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back