• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Some art

Cosmosis

How long has it been now? -Cosmo 2023
<p>

So i got some art ideas for anyone. Please lemmy know if ya wanna do any and i can give more details on them. </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p> 1.Kitten nibbling toes 2.A golden charizard, silver charmelion and bronze charmander 3.Art from some things i've said (More somber stuff) 4.One or more of my OC 5.Pregnant canon characters 6.A town/village/city burning with a kid standing close to viewers 7.My 5yr old OC being taught things (Sword skills to how not everyone is bad) 8. A small society in a lunchbox/cooler/refridgarator 9.Grim reapers in a apocalypse, slicing down infected and the dead 10.Two reapers fighting each other 11.A kitten on it's back, trying to snatch a thread of yarn above it 12.Ships of some friends and their OC 13.A kid running after someone in a vehicle and the child is in mid-fall 14.Minecraft skins (like the channel art or profile pic some youtubers have) 15.A run down house with someone inside, looking at something from the past 16.Small Neko sleeping on a girl's stomach (Girl can be expecting) 17.Reflection of a girl who is in a distressed state 18.Reflection of a guy who is in a angry or distressed state 19.Group picture that is shattered (Or perfectly alright) 20.Adorable cosplaying kittens</p></div>

<p> And other ideas!

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm pretty interested in what you have in mind for 20, i might be able to do something for you-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back