• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

So wait

The site can take up to 45 minutes to realize you met the requirements. (: It is not automatic and refreshed periodically. I'd just give it a bit of time.

Mordecai said:
The site can take up to 45 minutes to realize you met the requirements. (: It is not automatic and refreshed periodically. I'd just give it a bit of time.
Mordecai said:
Plus, it looks like you only have 5 posts!
I was aking to make sure

How do I check my posts

Oh, yes! (: So, you can check your posts by just clicking on your username, right below your profile pic, on the lefthand side of your posts. A dialogue box will pop up and in the middle you'll see your post number.

You can click on a member's avatar (including your own) that will bring up a little display to show several details, including how many posts they've made and how long they've been here.

Ninja'ed by the fox :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaerri said:
You can click on a member's avatar (including your own) that will bring up a little display to show several details, including how many posts they've made and how long they've been here.
Ninja'ed by the fox :)
Thanks

Mordecai said:
Oh, yes! (: So, you can check your posts by just clicking on your username, right below your profile pic, on the lefthand side of your posts. A dialogue box will pop up and in the middle you'll see your post number.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back