• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

So much confusion. HELP!

Dawson Cross

Classy. B) An proud.
Is this where you would make a post? So unsure? I read something about "10 post for 24 hours rules". My problem is, i'm unsure where you can post things to be seen. This is the first place I noticed to be able to post anything so have I over looked something or am I on key?

Hiya Dawson. You can post in any forum to count towards the ten posts (including joining roleplays). After that, other features unlock. So you're on key. Welcome to RPNation!

[QUOTE="10 Post / 24 Hour Rule]

Features Effected - The features that require the 10 post/24 Hour requirement are included below:

• Starting new conversations (also referred to as Private Messages within other forum systems)
  • Setting a Signature
  • Making Status Messages
  • Sending messages on other user's profiles
  • Gaining access to the RpN Teamspeak Server

[/QUOTE]

Cirno said:
Hiya Dawson. You can post in any forum to count towards the ten posts (including joining roleplays). After that, other features unlock. So you're on key. Welcome to RPNation!
Thank you soo much! An okay, i got a good bit of work to do today but later tonight, or i might be able to get on a bit sooner, i'll be making a charter post. So should check it out, it'll be up sometimes today or tonight. Feel free to add me or is it followers on here? haha Ether way, feel free to be a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back