• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Slice Of Life or something else

BlackBlood

I'm usually busy on weekends but I'll try to reply
Hello there. I see you have came across this Forum here.

How unexpected. :)

Anywaysssssssss :D

HI I just want a role play that is normal and maybe some romance. If you don't like slice of life then we could do something else. I'm open for anything. So please contact me if you don't have someone to role play with! I'm nice and don't bite. (sometimes)

Hey how's it going names booker I'd love to do a roleplayI'm a little new to this whole thing but I've adapted(somewhat ) but yeah if you see this just give me a holler have a great night. Or day. Or afternoon or whatever time it is where you liveโ˜บ

Hello there. I see you have came across this Forum here.

How unexpected. :)

Anywaysssssssss :D

HI I just want a role play that is normal and maybe some romance. If you don't like slice of life then we could do something else. I'm open for anything. So please contact me if you don't have someone to role play with! I'm nice and don't bite. (sometimes)

i can do a slice of life... I got a scene that's already made... or at least a starter. But for details... inbox me... because i can't do one back as i'm just too new. Won't be able to PM myself till i get over 10 posts or more. ;)

I will be looking forward to doing some RP scenes. Hope you would be okay if they were scenes that stem from a blog tale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back