• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SKYRIM ROLEPLAY

Hello! my name is Yvonna (F17) and I'm looking to find somebody interested dedicated in a skyrim roleplay. I would prefer a mainly NON SEXUAL roleplay and would like to build a story between characters. I would prefer males only. If you are only looking for a solely sexual experience, don't bother replying. You must be interesting and bring an interesting character. please, have good grammar. And if you've never played the game do not say youre interested, please.☺️ if you are interested just tell me if youd like to know my character description or plot ideas.

Character description:my name is Yvonna Stark, I am young nord woman around the age of 17. My family was slain by imperial soldiers and to avenge them, I have joined the storm cloak rebellion.(physical appearance:) I have long white almost silver hair that reaches just above my bottom. I have blue eyes and if they were compared to anything it'd be the ice that floats on the sea. My skin is pale as snow and looks as if winter herself kissed me. I stand at 5'7 and I have a lean, curvy body that is fit and nimble. I am trained as an experienced archer, and one handed warrior. To go along with those skills I am very sneaky, slipping away like a shadow at a moments notice. I wear nightingale armor most times that is shrouded black and I keep the hood/mask up at most times but in battle I proudly wear the stormcloak armor. I have an ebony bow I crafted myself and two ebony daggers sit on each of my hips.

Plot idea: we were friends as children, growing up in the same hold, falkreath. Although our parents never seen eye to eye and we would often sneak out to play in the woods. My parents were devout followers of talos even when the worship was banished. Your parents were loyal to the imperials and when the rebellion started, your father joined the imperials and my father joined the stormcloaks. After a while my father was killed on the field. The Thalmor were sent to my house months later to imprison us, my mother fought back and was slain in the process. During the fight I ran, far away, I traveled mainly with kind khajit merchants who would keep me fed. Soon I found windhelm and joined the stormcloaks. We meet on the battle field quickly recognizing each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back