Sizes not working

HoneyPhantomhive

Byakuya Kisser
Hello... again. I seem to be a frequent now. 3 posts in under 30 minutes... ouch xD Anyways, the code on this doesn't seem to be working. The size for the 'Brendon Urie' text above the divide isn't working for me. Here's the code, and what it looks like...

Brendon UrieBrendon, a tall man with neat brown hair, walked into the musky, old room. It's wallpaper was peeling off. Boards covered the Windows like you would see at a haunted house. He smiled as he felt a bit of excitement. Despite the eerie aura, he was thrilled to be here. He had always seen places like this in movies; they were always infested with rats, ghosts, or serial killers. He knew that none of those things were there, but it still creeped him out.

Code:
[centerblock=50][bg= #4682B4][font=Indie Flower][border= 20px double #000000][b][size=15][divide=thick]Brendon Urie[/divide][/size][size=5]Brendon, a tall man with neat brown hair, walked into the musky, old room. It's wallpaper was peeling off. Boards covered the Windows like you would see at a haunted house. He smiled as he felt a bit of excitement. Despite the eerie aura, he was thrilled to be here. He had always seen places like this in movies; they were always infested with rats, ghosts, or serial killers. He knew that none of those things were there, but it still creeped him out. [/size][/b][/font][/centerBLOCK][/bG]

Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey hey! As a head's up, font sizes on RPN exist between 1 - 7. Size 15 is not applicable.

EDIT:: Damn, beat me to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back