• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Silly Harpy Drabbles

Wingfeld

Entirely sentient, mostly sapient.
<p>

Using my character from <a href="<___base_url___>/threads/xenofiction-human-beast-friendship-rp-anyone.228206/" rel="">here</a> and <a href="<___base_url___>/threads/xenofictional-human-beast-jamie-lp.228235/" rel="">here</a>, using the "dragonspeak/dragonish" from 'le-letha' and their fanfiction. I'm just making a few funny things here in the hopes of it inspiring something to do with the char outside of the RP. <span style="font-size:8px;">@JamieLP maybe? I'm sharing my fluffy brain-pet with you.</span> <strong>Sleeping In</strong> A fellow flightling’s excited shriek roused <em>MRrra-(click) </em>from his doze. Raising his head, still heavy with sleep, the slate-pelted harpy noticed the musky scent of boar filling the cave. Closer still were the leaf-green eyes of Wing Clip, who seemed to think that shoving her face into <em>MRrra-(click)</em>’s own was a decent way to wake him for the first catch of the night. Wing Clip crooned <em>happy</em> and <em>proud</em> and <em>excited</em>, hopping and flapping her wings with barely contained enthusiasm. So she helped catch the boar too? Great. <em>MRrra-(click)</em> didn’t really hear the details, and he didn’t really want them at this time. He could congratulate her later. Maybe next night. Turning a circle in his nest and rustling his wings into a more comfortable position, he looked away from Wing Clip and pointedly rustled into his bedding with a wing-flick and chirp of <em>annoyed not-now</em>. The patter of light talon-clicks on stone told <em>MRrra-(click)</em> that she had just pranced around to face him again. She never completely got the message, and he wasn’t sure why he thought it would work this time. It was still dusk outside, but Wing Clip always was an early riser. <em>MRrra-(click)</em>, not so much. His belly was still feeling pleasantly full from last night’s hunt, a wonderfully fat village sheep that took several hunters to wrestle it down the slope without dropping it down the cliffside. He was quite glad that it didn’t fall -- what a waste of moonlight that would’ve been -- but now wasn’t the time for being grateful. Now was the time for sleep, and <em>MRrra-(click) </em>told Wing Clip as much. <em>I tired no food you sleep now sleep! No you sleep yes eat why? </em>He made a half-hearted grumble of question and reprimand, knowing that the barely-older harpy would take his advice far, far less seriously than she would the elders’. She would probably just start fluffing herself out and start bragging in her overconfident though good-natured way. Good-natured but annoying when a certain harpy was trying to sleep until midnight. <em>No! No-tired I good</em>, Wing Clip purred, wiping her face of sleep against a wing and puffing herself up in pride. <em>Yes I good good good yes proud! I hunting learn you sleep bad lazy you no hunt I no-tired I fly hunt brave! </em>The tawny flightling gurgled laughter, play-mocking while simultaneously trying to look like a sleek hunter, ready for battle with the fierce humans who guarded the prey below the cliff. She still looked like a fluffy fox kit, and <em>MRrra-(click) </em>just buried his face under his wing, mumbling the comment out and missing a few beats without acting-out the comparison. The <em>bad lazy </em>comment was pricking at his wings like a burr, but really, he didn’t have the energy to go off in a full-blown argument with Wing Clip right now. That would just end with Wing Clip still being her fun-rude self and <em>MRrra-(click) </em>going off with ruffled wings until Wing Clip was more fun than rude. He’d tell her the fox thing again after twilight, and hopefully she'd stay still long enough to listen.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back