• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Silence On Dead Man's Hill [ Closed ]

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mark Isham Sense of touch: [media]

[/media]
In the small town in Washington. A string of dead bodies started to show up. The Main Detective is trying to find out who is doing it with his newest Detective (you.).A younger man was assigned to the Lead Detective.

His daughter had just come home from college and didn't know of the murders. She meets the young Detective in a bar. They get off to a bumpy start as he brings her in for questioning on the murders. When her father finds out she is released and doesn't want to give this new detective another thought till her younger sister and mother are found dead. Her father is in the hospital and now it up to her and the young Detective to find the killer. How many will wind up dead before they do and will she be next?

Need a Male to play a younger detective. This is a Romance/Horror rp. Shit will happen

Rules

Forum Rules always apply

No Gary stu's

Any Intimacy that goes further then what is allowed fade to black dur its a forum rule

No one Liners at all. I won't tolerate it

Third person only

Must be active post 3-5 times a day

Don't just drop if your not going to commit please don't pm me or post here.

I may get busy with my Job don't bombard me I will post back I promise

Cursing and gore are allowed shit bring what you got to the table

Don't accept Anime photos either realistic in cs is what I am looking for

Any ideas you want to bring to the table about this just pm me

Have fun with it

Death to all Betrayers

Alexandria had just arrived in town she parked her car in the park and looked around her black leather jacket was wrapped around her shoulders. She breathed out and saw her breath. She looked around and grabbed her purse as she went to go for a walk. Her father was working, so she wait for him to call or text her.She went in and sat in the park as she read a book she brought. She looked up as a man was walking towards her. Alexandria frowned as she watched him.

Death to all betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back