Sidereal Martial Arts, WHAT?????

dreamspawn

I'm wanting to open a dicution on what people think of the sidereal martial arts.

Do you think they fit the feal of there own guild lines in the players guild and in the sidereal book?

Mostly I'm talking about the spider style but I'm open on any coments. :D

So, a discussion of wether Sidereal Martial Arts fits the feel of their published charm guidelines, compared with the guidelines laid down players guide?

I'll need more clarification -

Do you mean thematic feel?  Mechanical feel?  Is this a power & balance question?

When one speaks of the 'feel,' thats dangerous to try to dictate.  Its highly subjective.  Chances are that my vision of Exalted is very different than yours on a few specific but sometimes important details.

Personally, I don't see any problems with the three Sidereal styles.

dreamspawn said:
Do you think they fit the feal of there own guild lines in the players guild and in the sidereal book?
I assume you mean "guide".

Charcoal March of Spiders style is about consumption. I think it isn't very consumptiony, no. It got sidetracked onto "spiders!". Perhaps "weaving" would be a better theme for the tree as it stands.

The other two fit their themes far more closely: contagion and essence pretty much define everything about CPoC and PAoC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back