• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

shoutbox and a kindle

Ember Spark

Sparky AKA Flint
I'm on a kindle knockoff and the SB won't stay scrolled to the bottom. Anyway anyone can help me or am I just screwed? ;-;

You might try using the 'Popup' shoutbox option, located in the top left hand corner in the Shoutbox tab.

I'm not sure about on a tablet, but the mobile devices I've used it seems to run much smoother and not scroll everywhere randomly. =P

Its not the page its scrolling on. Its inside the shout box that don't scroll down. Its staying in the middle and when I go to scroll it down it will stay there until it updates and someone 'shouts'

We can't give you support on product you are saying its a knock off. Even if it has chrome, many of those devices have altered Operating Systems and Apps.

[QUOTE="Ember Spark]Its a Nexus. O. O

[/QUOTE]
The nexus is not a kindle knockoff. . . .

Though I'm sure it still a quirky side effect of being on a tablet. We didn't code/create the chat, so I'll send an error report to the person who did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back