should their be a speed enhancing charm?

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
I think their should be one that lets a solar reduce his weapons speed rating.

Another thing.

do jade weapons and jade heartstone bracers double up?

if so... it could be pretty devastating. ( a dragon blooded who could attack with a grand daiklive more often then someone else with a smaller weapon could.... OUCHIE.

I think their should be one that lets a solar reduce his weapons speed rating.
Another thing.

do jade weapons and jade heartstone bracers double up?

if so... it could be pretty devastating. ( a dragon blooded who could attack with a grand daiklive more often then someone else with a smaller weapon could.... OUCHIE.
Presumably all Speed modifiers stack unless it says otherwise.

Lunars will (apparently) have some sort of Speed modification Charms.

I dunno about Solars.  My feeling at this point is that they don't really NEED them. :)

memesis said:
 Hopefully, they'll word it carefully.

Wouldn't want Lunars to be able to rip off sorceries faster than everyone else...

memesis said:
 Hopefully, they'll word it carefully.

Wouldn't want Lunars to be able to rip off sorceries faster than everyone else...
Given all the public Lunar-bashing that has gone on, I'm sure everything in Lunars will be worded carefully.

I wouldn't mind some high-Essence sorcery-enhancement Charms, though.  Things like "Countermagic-Deflecting Barrier" that gave your shaping a DV of some kind against being countered, which didn't apply to the higher Circles' counters (e.g. Sapphire Circle can dispel Emerald Circle trivially).

My personal view on this is as follows. They would not fit. Solar charms are for one thing over the top. If you give solars speed modifying charms you will either end up with underpowered charms or with a lot of people swinging a grand daiklaive once or twice per tick. This might sound fun at first but makes combat boring and long winded.

Mechanically I don't see much sense in lowering the speed of actions. There are join battle action enhancers which symbolise lightning reflexes and you have extra action charms which substitute for the fast movement combat theme. You don't need anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back