• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Shiro's Art Files

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier
Feel Free to Critique

These art pieces vary from recent to done a long time ago. Some might be dated but Shiro hasn't paid attention to that since she drew them. Go ahead, bash them if you want because I know they are sucky and I can easily point out problems with them. =/

Actually this first one I did quickly just a week or two ago.
EnziRae.jpg

This one I was going to use for one of my main female characters but never got around to it. My theme is to draw them in pencil or ink but never to color them. I am not into taking the time to do so - I also don't have that extra time it takes.

Enzi-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another character I would have used for a role play. I believe this one and the other directly above were done in 2011.

HarlemVaught-2.jpg

Here is my most recent of them all. I hope to use this gem for a Deadman Wonderland role play. Yes, her hair is shaved on one side - I love a unique bad-to-the-bone look for a woman.

RikakoKuraishi.jpg

They're so pretty! I have trouble drawing properly proportioned human bodies and realism is seriously beyond me! I also love the shaved head on your last drawing, I once drew a guy with this kind of haircut (didn't come out this well). Also, the amount of improvement you made since 2011 is phenomenal!

Leuffteria said:
They're so pretty! I have trouble drawing properly proportioned human bodies and realism is seriously beyond me! I also love the shaved head on your last drawing, I once drew a guy with this kind of haircut (didn't come out this well). Also, the amount of improvement you made since 2011 is phenomenal!
Thank you, friend! I have more to come. :) I am definitely not a fan of full bodies but I need to practice more on them especially if I want to illustrate an outfit rather than explaining.

I'm looking forward to see them! (And I'm not fan of full bodies either, but I do love drawing clothing. Not in a fashion sort of way, I just like drawing my characters in different outfits).

Okay. OKAY. The next time you mention in Shoutbox that my art is anywhere close to yours, I'm going to be very tempted to strangle you with the cord from my Wacom. xD

In a less joking manner, these are fantastic. Those inked prints up top just scream "professional artist" to me.

NOW, they're not exactly a style I'm the most open to, but nevertheless, the quality is there.

Keep up the great work, Egg. (Draw some folks with beards sometime. Kappa)

Not bad! The only thing I think you could improve upon is your proportions. Your characters have no hip bones it seems! O: Oh no! Hee hee. Life drawing classes are great things to take to help with this! Keep it up and keep practicing!

My favorite medium of art for my own means, is pencil...I find myself focusing a lot on the eyes of a drawing (but more so for people), expressing every part of the eye. I love to look at a real person and draw them, and in junior high and high school, I chose a few celebrities to draw. This method was rather fun and easy: grid out the printed picture and a blank drawing sheet by one-inch squares. This provides the guide to drawing the person - no tracing, no guessing proportions - it really helped me focus on details and measuring to match boxes with other boxes. The pictures don't do any of these drawings justice BUT can anyone guess which celebrities I drew? =D

I have become inspired to draw more people, especially celebrities I love but it takes months for me to finish drawings, although since these three were assignments, I finished rather quickly. I'm actually quite comfortable with any medium of art so long as I can use my fingers to make the marks and feel my arm slide along the paper. I also enjoy the fact I can be up close and personal with the drawing, my face nearly touching the paper as I try to draw the eyelashes smoothly. Art is a form of therapy, that and my chunky clumpy kitty Timo.

2015-05-05213148.jpg
2015-05-05213341.jpg

2015-05-05213934.jpg

(Unfortunately, I did this one rather quickly and when I pasted it to the black background, it wrinkled up - whoops, too much glue. So it looks very silly.)

2015-05-05214149.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back