• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Shinobi To Shojo

@MoonsOcarina

I'm making my post now.

Your post should start off with Letty going to sleep in her familiar realm, then waking up in the middle of the woods. The way they'll meet is when, in my post, Gin fights the group of soldiers, Letty can be near them and watch the fight while remaining hidden. Then...you can have her confront him or follow him secretly lol then from there we wing it and have fun xD

Lol, and don't worry xD not all of my posts will be that long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol, I can't stop laughing. It's so random. Just casually strolling along then BAM! A fucking rock!

Oh! But you might want to put in the post that she wakes up, sees Gin fighting the group of soldiers in which you can read in my post above yours, then when he walks off, have her do whatever. We want them to meet soon c: you could have her follow him or something, or just straight up chase him down like "AYE!"

Just put whatever kind of detail you want in there while I post in some other RPs lol​

Eh... Your one to abandon RP's a lot I guess... Oh well, I can end a characters life no problem! Thank you for the fun anyway, maybe we could do this again sometime... Or not, depending on how you feel. Tah tah~

@Suzumaki Arakai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back