[Shadows of Nexus] Strategy Room

Alazair

This room has all the tools of any trade you could imagine, and numerous advisers and craftsmen willing to help you refine and construct your ideas. Come here to collaborate with your fellow players and discuss plans your character may have. This can include anything from how to best use the abilities you have in the current combat turn, to forging the foundation of a new city.

The following is the posting format for actions involving any dice rolls or Charm use... Borrowing a piece of Lexi's post for the example.

"Perhaps I will accept this offer, and perhaps my comrades might have asked for less, but I will not do so without some regard as to whether or not I will return alive."

I'm attempting to create an Emotion of indignation in the people gathered, so that they expect more pay or information before accepting the offer presented. Spending 2 personal motes on Overwhelming Social Excellence.

Arguement (Example)

[dice]3121[/dice]

Essence

Personal 20/22

Peripheral 46/48 (2 committed)

Please give Lexi a few hours to update his post before replying unless your response wouldn't be altered by what Avexi is saying. And since he only got 3 successes, whatever effect he was attempting won't affect (or at least, won't convince) you if your MDV is higher than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back