• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadow of Salvan

Vudukudu

Farseer to the Warsong Clan
Salvan is a small town of perhaps two thousand. It lies on the coast of Maine, near a windswept cliff that drops into the cold Atlantic below. People don't come here much; there's not a lot to do. The town is isolated and prefers to stay that way. It purportedly survives on the fishing industry, as the harbor nearby is especially resourceful for those brave enough to sail the rough waters.

6/10/14 Journal Entry -

I'm going on a trip to Salvan with Marcus. He's got a family member in town, or had, I guess. We're going up there for the funeral, then staying a few more days to try fishing in the sea or something.

6/18/14 Journal Entry -

This town is.. odd. Everyone's quiet and stares at us as we walk past. There's a near permanent fog surrounding the town. It'd be a pretty good place to film a horror movie, honestly. It's got that creepy, there-is-no-god-here vibe to it. If I wasn't so unsettled by it, I might appreciate it a bit more though.

6/20/14 Journal Entry -

Things have taken an awful turn. We went fishing today, along with a boat captain. Family friend of Marcus' or something. But.. Marcus fell out of the boat. He was a bit drunk, and the tide sucked him under. We waited for an hour, threw a massive net under the water hoping to pull him out. We got nothing. Marcus is dead.

6/22 (23?)/14 Journal Entry -

It's late. Maybe midnight or around there. I went to sleep for a few hours, then heard a knock at my hotel door. Wondering who it could possibly be, I got dressed and went to the door. The person on the other side said my name, the voice was familiar. I looked through the peep hole. I s*** you not, I swear to god, I swear on my own life, it was Marcus. I went back to bed, immediately.

6/23/14 Journal Entry -

Didn't sleep all night. Marcus didn't go away, all night. He kept asking me to let him in so he could start packing his things. Marcus -- no, not Marcus. That's not Marcus. Something is wearing his skin. And I'm not letting it inside, no matter how long he begs me t

Camdenps.jpg

1. Quality writers only, please.

2. Good spelling and punctuation are a must.

3. Your character is only human, be realistic here.

4. This RP is horror themed, so your character should act like it.

5. Be nice in OOC, please.

6. Avoid killing other characters, the group will have a hard enough time as it is.

7. Password is your character's worst fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back