Seeking ACTIVE partners!! :3 1x1 or 1x1x1

Hello again!! It's Evan here and you know, every partner I have seems to be ditching me or is really inactive. Buuut, I guess karma is a b*tch. Anyways, I'm looking for am active and willing partner because I'm fed up with people ditching me without saying. If I don't reply I either say something before I leave or I've forgotten that I haven't replied so just bump me if that happens!~

My posts tend to mirror what you give me but if you ask me to start don't expect it to be very good, I have to get into the RP before I start posting a lot. The rest of the info about me you'll learn along the way so enjoy the ride that is role-playing with me!

I generally play as the uke in yaoi pairings or if you don't want any labels I can work with that too. :3 For the first time I am accepting FxF pairings, I want to try it out, so just pick out of the pairings and say if you want FxF or MxM. I'll only be accepting one or two FxF pairings so reply quick if you want to role play with that pairing!~ <3

SO. ONTO THE PAIRINGS!! :D '*' means I would prefer playing this part, nothing means I'm happy with either.

SLICE OF LIFE

Brother X Brother

Sister X Sister

Teacher X Student**

Royal** X Servant

Rich** X Poor

Bully X Bullied

Jock X Emo**

Jock X Nerd**

Step brother X Step brother

Step sister X Step sister

Twin X Twin

Best friend X Best friend's brother**/sister**

Popular X Unpopular

Unpopular X Unpopular

Popular X Popular

Emo X Emo

Arranged Marriage!~

SUPERNATURAL (I'm not a big fan, sorry)

Vampire X Human**

Vampire X Vampire

Werewolf X Werewolf

Werewolf X Human**

PLOTS (these are all MxM, Sorry)

Plot 1**

One teen male acts different to everyone else, he prefers to be alone and hates company, always putting up with annoying insults and shoves in the hallways, that is, until a new student arrives with a goal to talk to everyone in the school. He's talked to every student and teacher except that one boy that never talks to everyone, but being the persistent male the new student is he tries to talk to the lonely student every day. Will he ever get a word out of this silent boy?

Plot 2** CRAVING THIS ONE

This plot is about an already married couple that are slowly breaking apart, one male trying to get their relationship back on track and the other threatening to divorce him after one small affair. How will the pair cope? Will they mend their relationship or will it stay broken forever?...

Plot 3** I'M REALLY CRAVING THIS ONE AS WELL

This one is about two male's that meet online in a virtual world, always talking to eachother. Both of them enjoy their chats online and want to speak to eachother over Skype but there is one thing that both of them are unaware of.... They already speak to eachother in real life.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»

TAAADAAAH!! I hope I get some replies, or at least one... I probably won't but hey, it's worth a try, right?

Well, bye for now!

Yours Lovingly,

Evan~~ <3 \^u^/

I've changed my mind. FxF royal x servant?

[QUOTE="Alyson Bowman]I would love to do Plot 3.

[/QUOTE]
Okay pm me and we can discuss, sorry if I don't reply until tomorrow or within a few hours. I'm getting sleepy :3 <3 \^u^/

Alrighty, pm me but if I take long to reply it's just because I'm in a lot of roleplays right now but I can still handle another :3 ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back