Journal SD Life Musings

scorpiodragon

Five Thousand Club
November 26, 2019​

So, I detest government housing. Someone from HUD always comes to your apartment every year to check that smoke detectors work and everything (water/stove works, no leaks) in order to continue paying your rent. I get that, it is just annoying when, if not in government housing, you don’t have HUD or your landlord or landlady coming into your apartment every year or six months for inspections. This is what I hate about being on HUD. It might be a small gripe but I liked it better when I was not on HUD and nobody came into the apartment at all, this being back in 2006-2008. I have someone from Rural Urban Development coming tomorrow around 3:45 pm to check smoke detectors and if you are not here, they cannot get in and counts as an automatic failure. So, gotta call grandmom after they leave to come get me since I don’t drive. Which I really need to start learning. Just got nobody willing or wanting to teach me. No friends in real life so that isn’t an option and I am in the appeal process of social security so cannot work while appeal is going on which will take potential several months to a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back