Species: Nether Spirit

Sexual Orientation: Unknown

• Appearance

Height: Variable

Weight: Variable

Hair: Black

Eyes: Gray

Body: Lean

Attire: A collared shirt with a v shaped opening and two tails at the back, along with jeans, and a pair of shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hel is at band camp this week and won't be on at all, I don't think. I'll look him over.

Okay. I think he's decent but I might suggest removing the nether seal altogether and ask that he not have the power to destroy the physical world, since it doesn't have much of a bearing if it's sealed anyway, you know? And I categorized Astral magic -- magic draw. From the sun and stars -- as a subcategory of Aether/ethereal magic. However, this being said, I'd love for you to put a bit more emphasis on and expand upon the oblivion magic, which I can imagine would be a good nether parallel to astral magic.

I also would like you to nerf a stat or two — being super strong, fast, and durable all at once is a bit much, I think.

Aside from that... He has no history xD Then he's good.

Sleipnir said:
Okay. I think he's decent but I might suggest removing the nether seal altogether and ask that he not have the power to destroy the physical world, since it doesn't have much of a bearing if it's sealed anyway, you know? And I categorized Astral magic -- magic draw. From the sun and stars -- as a subcategory of Aether/ethereal magic. However, this being said, I'd love for you to put a bit more emphasis on and expand upon the oblivion magic, which I can imagine would be a good nether parallel to astral magic.
I also would like you to nerf a stat or two — being super strong, fast, and durable all at once is a bit much, I think.

Aside from that... He has no history xD Then he's good.
Hey, I'm done! How's it look?

@Sleipnir

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, he looks pretty good now as long as you remember to make him wear out. He is on the strong side, compared the other characters, but remember to make him fatigued from his powers and you're good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back